Re: [XB1/PS4] [DO] [CD] Editing restaurant/vet outfits breaks it UI/Controls

by sesalie08

Original Post

Re: L1 and R1 stop working (PS4)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@sociopeen I have merged your report with the thread on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread. A thread for the Gallery distortion is here [PS4] Gallery Menu Distortion

Message 21 of 48 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue too with Xbox one

Message 22 of 48 (1,192 Views)

Can't switch to lot traits/restaurant edit page

★★★ Apprentice

When in build mode (straight from main menu to lot, and there to build) I can't switch to lot traits or restaurant menu and clothing edit menu. When I press L1 or R1 it does nothing. The controller works 100% properly. When I installed a few new packs, the problem appeared. It does this every time I go to customize restaurant staff clothes. When I return I can't access those edit pages anymore. Even if I change the lot to a regular lot, it still won't do anything with either R1 or L1.

Message 23 of 48 (1,111 Views)

Re: Can't switch to lot traits/restaurant edit page

Hero (Retired)

@chirba97 I have merged your report with the thread on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 24 of 48 (1,077 Views)

Re: [XB1] [DO] Control don't work properly when trying to edit Uniform

★★★ Newbie

exactly the same thing is happening to me on PS4.

July 27, 2020

Message 25 of 48 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix!

Message 26 of 48 (1,008 Views)

Re: [XB1] [DO] Control don't work properly when trying to edit Uniform

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out the solution yet,?

Message 27 of 48 (947 Views)

All L1 and R1 actions are not working in Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP06: 1.assets.live-sp06.162
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island, vampires, cats and dogs, city living, parenthood, dine out, toddler stuff, vintage, kidsroom, luxury party stuff, and recently got Get together, moschino, fitness, bowling, romantic garden stuff, cool kitchen stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I noticed that when I exited the Restaurant attire create a sim the problem began with the L1 and R1 actions, its not my controller because the fast forward and pause actions work fine BUT ALL OTHER L1 and R1 actions are not working in any live or build modes!
What happens when the bug occurs? ALL L1 and R1 actions are not working in any live or build modes! NOT EVEN IN CREATE A SIM.
What do you expect to see? Please fix this issue or email me on how I can fix it. I'm so frustrated I have 3 days trying to figure it out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have a video

Message 28 of 48 (954 Views)

Re: All L1 and R1 actions are not working in Sims 4

Hero (Retired)
@Claudette90g I have merged your report with the thread on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread
Message 29 of 48 (931 Views)

Setting Uniforms for Restaurant Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 3.164
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? SP 07; SP 09; GP 04; GP 05; GP 06; EP 03; EP 04; EP 05; EP 08; SP 12; SP 14
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a restaurant from a neighborhood view in build mode (not visit). Go to lot information. Press R1 until you can customize the restaurant. Go to uniforms and select the "+" to design your own in CAS. Design your own. Click the check mark to confirm. And now the controls R1 and L1 no longer work.
What happens when the bug occurs? the controls R1 and L1 no longer work. You can't rotate furniture. You can't get back to the uniform menu. You have literally close the entire game and start it back up for R1 and L1 to work again.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to continue to use R1 and L1
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 30 of 48 (945 Views)