Cats glitch

by naruto009500

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [XB1/PS4] [CD] Awful looking Pets textures (CAS/Live Mode)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.17.4.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and dogs, Parenthood, and toddlers stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you go to create a dog, and you put the first collar that one that has a bone on it, and after putting it, the dog texture will glitch, and be like that even on simulation mode, it happens more often on big dogs
What happens when the bug occurs? The dog texture goes weird after putting the first collar that has a bone on it, even happens on gameplay mode
What do you expect to see? To the dog doesn't glitch after putting the collar on him, it happens to even on gameplay mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Console bug Dogs glitching on create a pet after putting this collar 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 31 (3,778 Views)

Cats glitch

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: all but eco lifestyle, get to work, and get together. Game: Vampires Stuff: My first pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know if this affects PC or playstation players but if you add a Japanese bobtail cat to your household in create a sim when you start a new game.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see the textures on the cat [Photo shown below]
What do you expect to see? No textures should be shown that affects all cats.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help please

Message 2 of 31 (3,730 Views)

Re: Cats glitch

★★ Pro
@naruto009500 That picture is scary. Is it just the Japanese bobtail cat?
Message 3 of 31 (3,689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If I select the Japanese bobtail and I select another breed it messes with them which sucks because the Japanese bobtail is my favorite cat breed

Message 4 of 31 (3,680 Views)

★★ Pro
@naruto009500 So, if you select another cat breed, it is still weird?
Message 5 of 31 (3,674 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes indeed

Message 6 of 31 (3,669 Views)

Hero
@naruto009500 Does it have a collar ? There's one that glitches pets out.on console still. Can't really tell from your picuture.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 31 (3,637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh wow yes it does have a collar, I wouldn't think that it would cause the very disturbing image

Message 8 of 31 (3,622 Views)

Hero
@naruto009500 Going to merge your post with the existing thread then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 31 (3,609 Views)

My First Pet Pack Not Working

★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? Newest Version, it just updated on 4/27/2021
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Pet Pack, The Bust The Dust kit, The Backyard Pack, Sims 4 Bundle Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Toddler, Get to Work, Dine Out, Cool Kitchen, My First Pet,Country Kitchen, Kids Room, Laundry Day Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio, Spa Day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe its in the Pet Pack, where you can get a dog or a cat.
What happens when the bug occurs? The dog glitches out and looks dead and all patchy and different colores and terrible.
What do you expect to see? When changing the color of the dogs collars, it glitches out so bad you cant even see the coat of the dog. The collar doesn't look like its supposed to. When you select the black collar, it turns the dog silver and patchy and all different colors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just got the pet pack 3 days ago, the dogs are glitching out so bad its kind of scary. They are like turning colors and freezing and you cant pick a coat color because it makes them all colored boxes and they glitch out. Its a very terrible experience, and its very upsetting especially after paying $40 again for another add on. I would REALLY appreciate it if you can fix this as soon as possible as it is my favorite game to play. Also, when trying to breed my other dogs, the female did NOT get pregnant.

Message 10 of 31 (3,495 Views)