[OPEN] [XB1] Achievements not Unlocking

by xinbaixiang

Original Post

Sims 4 xbox one Achievements Glitch fix

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing it yourselves
What happens when the bug occurs? Unlock precious glitched achievements
What do you expect to see? My achievement pop up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Create a family/household of 8 soon as you move them in you get that achievement and all others previously glitched. Worked for me... hope it helps all with this frustrating issue🤗 P.S MIGHT BE A ONE TIME USE KIND OF DEAL SO DO IT WISELY until EA fix the game.🤷🏾‍♂️
Message 41 of 93 (2,714 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Achievements not Unlocking

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone found an answer to fix this?
Message 42 of 93 (2,609 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Achievements

★ Novice
I'm playing sims 4 on the Xbox one console and the axheivments have not been popping. I complete the literal genius, over achiever and flying colours achievment. I did them several times but I still didn't get the acheivment . I did reset the case, deleted my account from off my Xbox and even tried another Xbox one, nothing is popping the axheivments
Message 43 of 93 (2,597 Views)

★ Novice
Update: last night I finally got one of the acheivments. I did it a really pain in the was way. What I did was i removed all my data from sims 4 (Yes very painful), I deleted my xbox account off of my Xbox, then I hard reset my xbox. When I turned it on added my account and then redid the axheivments it did pop. Very annoying way to get it but if you really what the axheivment it worked for me, going to try my other axheivments today..
Message 44 of 93 (2,532 Views)

★ Novice
This method legit worked for me. Although you have to redo the axheivments I got every single one after doing this.
Message 45 of 93 (2,480 Views)

[XB1]Rosebud glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Just game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into the achievement
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement doesn’t pop up
What do you expect to see? The achievement
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Iv Dione this 100% naturally and it still hasnt popped up, Iv tried a new sim and done it that way also and still nothing, only 2 achievements off completion and its completely spoilt it for me, my Xbox achievements doesn’t show how much it’s gone towards it but neither has any of the achievements

Message 46 of 93 (2,388 Views)

Achievements are not unlocking XB1

★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and unlock numerous achievements, at some point they will just stop working.
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement does not unlock.
What do you expect to see? The achievement unlock.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

At some point the achievements just stop working. This is without cheats, being online, no speed up during the unlock etc. Currently have the following glitched: Max gardening skill Max entertainer career Max astronaut career 10 generations Befriend the grim reaper
Message 47 of 93 (2,344 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Achievements not Unlocking (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie
Does turning off aging disable achievements?
Message 48 of 93 (2,322 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 achievements not unlocking

★★★ Newbie
Hi.
I was stupid and activated the bar and enabled the cheats after as I read the commentary I saw that that move was very stupid from me.I just bought a game and wanted to try out how to build with no money limit.So getting to the point my question is does a reinstall helps to get the achievements?
Thanks for your answer In front I hope for a positive answer.
Greetings
Message 49 of 93 (2,005 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Achievements not Unlocking

★★★ Novice
Why has there been no word on a patch yet ? I can’t see any official response anywhere. Very poor considering this is affecting numerous people. Disappointing.
Message 50 of 93 (1,970 Views)