by crinrict

Original Post

[XB1] Manage Households Thumbnails not loading

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? v1.18
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All availible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click into "Manage Households" and scroll down
What happens when the bug occurs? None of the thumbnails appear and I can't see my families.
What do you expect to see? I would like for my families' thumbnails to show up when I open manage households.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My TV is really small so I rely on the thumbnails to see which family is which rather than their names.

Message 1 of 4 (485 Views)

Re: XB1 Manage Households Thumbnails not loading

Hero
@RenasaiHaru Sometimes it takes a bit to load them.

Does it appear if you wait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Only a few will load in. The majority will take several minutes to load in and the last few will take forever..

Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi there,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue you are seeing so we can see what you are experiencing in game?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)