Re: [XB1][MSP] approved photos not returning

by ra7orrat

Original Post

[XB1][MSP] approved photos not returning

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything up to date (Sept. 12th)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in the photographer career send a photograph in have it be approved and wait for it to be send back to you.
What happens when the bug occurs? the approved photo never comes back makeing it impossible to post the pic online and thereby failing the gig.
What do you expect to see? the approved photo to get send back as promised
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I know there is already a PC thread for this, but it is marked as fixed and this is not fixed on XB1.

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

★★ Guide

so, for some reason all the send back photos (rejected or approved) end up in the household inventory in buildmode, not the sims inventory, I discovered this by accident.

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

Hero
@ra7orrat Yeah, that was the same for the PC bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)