by belaIV

Original Post

[XB1] Leaf Piles don't disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I do not know? It is up to date, and since one cannot play it without updates, the current one.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampires, get to work, seasons do not remember which stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play game on xbox one, wait for leaf piles to show up and try to burn them?
What happens when the bug occurs? Leaves just sit there, getting smelly and will not go away. I I just got the expansion, started in fall and there are leaf piles all over the place and it is now winter. They cause bad moodlets and are just annoying. I had not played since last summer, and decided to get seasons. Very disappointed atm.
What do you expect to see? I expect the darn leaf piles to go away when I burn them?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The bug report process is very confusing.

Message 1 of 3 (459 Views)

Re: [XB1] Leaf Piles don't disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I tried again after I posted the report. After about 6-8 tries for burning the leaves, they finally went away, but there are ashes that I cannot pick up or remove because they are off lot. I see this issue had occurred on PC, but was, apparently, resolved by a patch. How about some love for us console folks? It should not take hours and hours to burn a pile of leaves!

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

Re: [XB1] Leaf Piles don't disappear

Hero
Most resolved PC bugs usually get solved for console somewhere down the line. There's just never a ETA and I guess you'll just have to be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (424 Views)