by marnieleech

Original Post

[XB1] Items disappear in buy/build

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.14.61.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Go into build and buy, get an item then press x to cycle through the swatches, then the item disappears, it’s really annoying but then when I shut the game down and open it again the item reappears.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Laundry day, city living, cats and dogs
What happens when the bug occurs? The item disappears or windows also just become holes in the wall etc.
What do you expect to see? The item should not disappear when I try to cycle through the colour swatches and also windows should not disappear when I’m using move objects to move the window.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The lunar new year patch for console

Sims 4 Bug

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Re: [XB1] Items disappear in buy/build

EA Sims Team

Hi there! Would you be able to provide a video of the issue you are talking about?  Thanks!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)