by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

[XB1] Grim Reaper doesn't do his job

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampire, vintage,get to work,patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? kill someone and have the grim reaper come
What happens when the bug occurs? the grimreaper will come after someone dies and he just stands there and does nothing!
What do you expect to see? I expect to see him use his scathe and put the soul in the urn!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

this happens a lot at the promenade in the clothing store the grim reaper will just stand in the corner. i'm playing as a vampire and I used the burst of anger power to kill people then the grim reaper shows up and does nothing it was working last week now this week he just freezes or stands there does nothing!

Message 1 of 4 (319 Views)

Re: ask a question

★★★★ Pro

Does it help when you go briefly into build mode and then back into live mode? This fixes for example the homework freezing issue.

Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★★ Novice

I will try that right now thank you   I notice when I show up at the clothing store it gets real glitchy to I tried the build mode thing it didn't work

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @alanmichael1

Are you still encountering this issue after the last patch?

Thank you very much! 

Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)