by DominatePanda93

Original Post

[XB1] Game data incomplete + can't breed pets

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.13.96.2300 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, and Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea I use cheats so maybe that's part of My problem
What happens when the bug occurs? Game lags alot all the time. Butler doesn't do commands or doesn't complete them. Dog traits I removed from dog still shows it still has that trait in it's relationship panel with Sim. Dog won't go in heat. Dog won't get pregnant. These are just a few that I can remember right off the top of My head
What do you expect to see? Bugs/Glitches/Lag fixed. Butler to do His or Her responsibilities. When removing a trait from a Pet in CAS (CAP) it also removed it or changes to the new trait in the Sims relationship panel. A Maturity/Mood meter something like the evolution meter on plants in Seasons would be great but tweeked for emotions for pets it'd let also let You know Your Dog/Cat is in heat and should be bred by a certain time to give You the best possibility of having Puppies/Kittens. Make pets a bit easier to breed by giving Them a Friendship/Love meter to show how much the 2 Pets relationship needs built up before breeding can happen successfully and Your pet have either a Puppy/Kitten picture bubble with a + for pregnant and - or a no symbol on the Puppy/Kitten for not pregnant OR be able to take Dog/Cat to vet to find out if the pet is pregnant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No files

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)