by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[XB1] Game crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, my game crashes every half an hour
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes
What do you expect to see? A game that doesnt crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My game crashes every half an hour and I get dashboarded

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Re: [XB1] Game crashing

★ Novice

My game has recently started crashing and I’ll always lose hours of game play even if I try to save the game every ten minutes. This was happening a few months ago and I had to delete all my saved data to get it to stop and now it’s happening again and I don’t want to delete everything again. I’m playing on and Xbox one 

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Game literally will not let me save at all. I’ve put in over 6 hrs of work getting houses to the way I’d like them.  I get an error 22 message while trying to save telling me to reload my game which means all progress is gone. 

Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @robleyland,

I'm afraid there some information missing from the Bug Report that the template asks for. We need those details to help narrow in on what might be causing the issue and to rule out other possibilities. For example missing information includes the game version number which you can find in the main menu of The Sims 4 on the bottom of the screen as shown in this image: 

Other information that would help would be a date for when you first noticed this happening for you in-game and what troubleshooting steps you've completed to date. Could you update your opening post to add that information please? Standard smile Feel free to tag me once that's completed. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)