[XB1] Game crashes after coming out of build mode

by TeamStark93

Original Post

Re: [SOUND PROBLEM ECO LIFESTYLE] Sound crackling and skipping

Hero
@hrdavey Moving this to the console tech forum for troubleshooting.

Hopefully someone here assists you and others that have similar issues can chime in.

When did it start ? After installing Eco ?

There is a bug with the fizzing station breaking that leaves a sound behind so if it's that. please tag me to move this back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 118 (3,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Hey Crin, yeah this started happening last night after I installed Eco Lifestyle. I’ve not used the fizzing station yet so I don’t think it could be that.

Hope it can be fixed!

Thanks
Message 22 of 118 (3,339 Views)

Hero
@hrdavey @5550786

Merged your post.

Could you try what @PoptartJuniper posted above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 118 (3,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same issue with Audio crackling and skipping. The issue did not start until after installing Eco Lifestyle. The ONLY game/app/audio in general that is distorted is The Sims. I did all of the "troubleshooting" listed above except replacing my already new HDMI cable. I know for a fact it is not the cable if the only issue is The Sims audio. 

Message 24 of 118 (3,255 Views)

★★ Novice

Also having this issue.  It resolves if I save and exit the game and restart. However, after about an hour to two hours of gameplay, it returns.  It is only with Sims 4, and only after Eco was loaded.  I did not have the fizzy drink machine during play, but did have the bug houses which seemed to aggravate the audio distortion so much more. 

Message 25 of 118 (3,193 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue my tv is new and works fine I’m on Xbox one

Message 26 of 118 (2,349 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Fuzzy Audio Please Help

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper That just made my tv blurry I have it on auto-detect it’s recommended for my tv
Message 27 of 118 (2,343 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you all have the fizzy drink machine or bug boxes at all?

Message 28 of 118 (2,305 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Not using them atm it doesn’t matter what world I play the or what I am using
I went to an older save I don’t have anything from eco on there and the same Frown
Message 29 of 118 (2,290 Views)

[XB1] Game crashes after coming out of build mode

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle Discover university Island living Get famous Seasons Cats and dogs Get to work Realm of magic Parenthood Vampires Dine out Outdoor retreat Tiny living My first pet Landry day Toddler Kids room Romantic garden Perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode, build or place some stuff and exit.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sound goes funny after coming of build mode and then after a while of the sound being funny the game crashes and goes back to xbox home screen.
What do you expect to see? My game not to crash after coming out of build mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed eco lifestyle

After installing Eco Lifestyle everytime I exit build mode my sound breaks and then after about 10-15 minutes of playing after this my game will just crash and return to my xbox screen. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 30 of 118 (1,774 Views)