[XB1] Game Takes Too Long To Progress To Loading Screen

by RealStyli

Original Post

Re: [XB1] Game Takes Too Long To Progress To Loading Screen

EA Sims Team

@kyle555787

Thank you for the information so far.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 26 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its a digital installed on hdd. And i have a 2tb xbox one s. Ive tried clearing cache. And the issue occurs on load game. Plus new game or even continue. It seems the loading is genuinly slow. Ive tries countless things. And same situation over again. Even several of my friends are experiencing the slow loading. It just takes so long going into build. Or even just going to city life dlc i believe its city life well the place from the dlc its slow there and quite bad. Plus windenburg correct me if mistaken. Of the new dlc just slow at loading basically everywhere and i try to ignore it. But its just impossible to try. This is the only game i like playing...
Message 22 of 26 (695 Views)

EA Sims Team

@kyle555787

Would you be able to share one or more videos of the issues that you are seeing?

How to do this:

After the issue happens do the following:

- Press the Xbox button on the controller
- Press the View button (two small squares next to the left analogue stick)
- Select "Capture what happened from 15 sec to 5 min"
- Select "Last 5 minutes"

The Xbox One will say when it is recorded.  Go to Manage Captures and do "Share to" and pick OneDrive.  It'll appear in your OneDrive under Xbox DVR at which point you can share a link from onedrive.com.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 26 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This problem in my game was caused by the full and old Tray folder.
I went through this problem and solved it. The only advice is to delete the Tray folder and let the game create a new empty one - then the game began to load very quickly
Unfortunately, to keep the packed contents of this folder out of the game I had to use the Tray Importer program, because there is no similar tool in EA programs.

Message 24 of 26 (634 Views)

Hero
@kreatora This is a console thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 26 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@RealStyli I onlt notice this after downloading dlc
Message 26 of 26 (254 Views)