by ShadowPanda0702

Original Post

[XB1] Furniture glitching halfway through the wall

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP06:1assets.live-sp06.85
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs I have Island living, seasons, cats and dogs, City living, and Get to work. Game packs I have Parenthood, vampires, and Dine out. Stuff packs I have Laundry Day stuff, Toddler stuff, Bowling night stuff, Vintage glamour stuff, Backyard stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Movie hangout stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, and Perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going to Island living build mode build a room with a deck and stilts and try to place Furniture in room
What happens when the bug occurs? My furniture glitches halfway through the wall and only moves around the perimeter of the room refuses to be placed anywhere in the middle of the room
What do you expect to see? To be able to place my furniture in the middle of the room. instead of it glitching off to the corners and not being able to place furniture
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The glitch appeared after I downloaded the update the day Island living released

Iwas doing a build on island living's sulani and when I try to place furniture into my room it keeps glitching into the wall and refuses to be moved to the center of the room it just keeps glitching around the edges of the room no matter what the piece of furniture is. can someone please help??😦 I also installed the new patch update and restarted and it's still glitching. Also my floor keeps glitching and disappearing. This is the link to the video that shows the glitch  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-YqgaGlJBCltynBWl8dNKgn8cOCseVt/view?usp=drivesdk

Message 1 of 1 (223 Views)