by crinrict

Original Post

[XB1] Fan mail not in Mailbox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.22.93.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff, and Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the mailbox on the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on my mailbox, there is no option menu. It just says "no mail"
What do you expect to see? An option menu with "reply to fan mail" as one of the options
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My Sim recently started getting fan mail (Get Famous expansion pack) but when I click on the mailbox there's no option to reply to the fan mail. There isn't an option menu at all. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2 (647 Views)

Re: [XB1] Fan mail not in Mailbox

Hero
@CamEB62 Was something delivered by the mail man ? Don't think there's an option to actually reply. There's a mod that does that but I can't remember having it seen on vanilla game
You should be able to retract it though and put in your inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (614 Views)