Original Post

Highlighted

[XB1] Event Goals/Detective Bugs

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the game expansions except University and StrangerVille. I only have a few stuff packs; cool kitchen, toddler stuff, and couple others
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happens for the detective career every time and I have uninstalled and reinstalled (very upsetting I forgot to save over 3 million$ masterpiece I spent 2 days building to make perfect and can never get back now) just in the hopes all my get to work things will work. Goaled events not completing even when action required have been more than complete
What happens when the bug occurs? The goals in detective often never complete or they stop as soon I have to start arresting people. I take them in, it loads the station but the sim supposed to be with me never shows. So no matter what the most I can make it is level 1-5. I do the requirements to complete a goal (do a toast, cut the cake, etc) but they stay there without finishing I've had to reinstall the game 3 times for those two bugs. Usually happens when I buy an expansion pack
What do you expect to see? Things might go smoothly and the detective career only ever works up until level 5. Event goals just will not show complete despite being done thus making me fail every event and unable to progress in the detective career whether it be a problem with goals or the arrested sims not appearing on the lot to continue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'd really just like to be able to do events with goals and get medals as well as be able to progress in the Detective career. 

(Just a wish. But it took FOREVER (sometimes even up to 3 in game hours for my sims to walk across the house for an action they might stare at for 15 more minutes before doing it. The minute is a second in-game thing is just NOT enough time. I'm constantly pausing and sometimes struggling to make sure my 3 adults and 2 toddlers are busy or healthy) 

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [XB1] Event Goals/Detective Bugs

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @seraith6274!!!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to report those issues to our team. 

Looking at your report, I can see that this does not refer to one specific issue but to two different issues at once.

To make it possible for our team to keep track of how many players are affected by a specific issue, we would indeed need a separate report for each of those issues: One for the detective career not progressing as expected, and one for the Event Goals that do not complete.

Also, please make sure to enter the correct game version number. Clicking >here< should bring you to an AHQ page that provides further information on this topic. 

Once you got this done, feel free to send me the link to the new report so I can take a look and enter your reports in our database. Standard smile

Thanks again and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 2 of 2 (34 Views)