Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

by whatsurdesti

Original Post

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

★★★ Apprentice

No I'm still noticing it, unfortunately.

Message 11 of 46 (1,453 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

Hero
@RenasaiH Pity. Thanks for your feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 46 (1,452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@RenasaiHaruSame for me!! Only" error save 22 please go to main screen and reload the game" I do and same issue over and over and over still happens.  this is my second time with the error. The first time I had to start a new game. My gallery still allowed me save, both now and last time.

Both times I've been building large houses, with BB.moveobjects and a lot of stacking and a lot of debug items but no cc,  directly before (literally as I am saving the completed house) I get error code 22. I can still save the houses in gallery, but it does not load up into the game next time I load.

So I have to go to gallery and place it in the game (which still does no good because the game still will not save so I start where I was before I began building the house anyways) . last time it actually made the file corrupt for the house though so that as well as all the time i spent in the game on sims was gone as I had to start over. This time so far it is still letting me load the house into a game(though the game itself will not save) so far.  I refuse to start over again. I'm really really frustrated and about to give up sims completely as all it is doing is literally wasting my time and effort. 

One more thing is like to add that could be helpful is that the first time I got error 22 was on a xbox one x. That xbox went out and I bought a brand new Xbox one s and STILL the same frustrating error 22!!!!!!! 

The only thing I think I could have done wrong is try to save the completed house by overwriting the previous file for the incomplete house. Please please help!!

Message 13 of 46 (1,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to add that ive done every possible thing you guys and many others recommend doing to try to fix it. The one solution that says to have your sim do something significant like get a new job then go to the main screen does make it save. But only for that time because if you do not do that again before you exit to main menu (still can not save and quit to main menu or just save or else I get error 22) then it happens again error 22. So I have to switch jobs or something similar to save any progress I have. And I haven't spent much time playing or switched the SIM im playing or households to see if changing jobs will allow me to save the progress. Just wanted to add that. 

Message 14 of 46 (1,382 Views)

★★ Novice
@whatsurdesti Any luck? I’m having this issue now.
Message 15 of 46 (1,306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did figure it out! Are you on xbox? If so Then ill explain what I did. 

Message 16 of 46 (1,297 Views)

★★ Novice

@whatsurdesti could you tell me how you solved it I am having the same problem I deleted my save and started a new one but today when I got back on the see if it was working my save was gone and I couldn’t save anymore I don’t want to start over and I’m on Xbox. I also tried to get rid of some things on the gallery because I recently downloaded a bunch of paintings for my house and I thought that was the problem but it didn’t work and I tried to get on another save and it worked but when I got back on it wouldn’t work anymore, I’m out of options can you help?

Message 17 of 46 (1,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes I'll help you!follow these steps:

1. Go into gallery and delete everything you don't NEED. There is a lot on your gallery that devs and the sim community made(houses families etc.)  That will be located in front of before your first save. Delete all the ones you dont need. 

2. Go to any of your Sims and do something significant like get a new job and as soon as you see the notification that you did something significant press the menu button and exit to main menu! (DO NOT PRESS SAVE AND EXIT TO MAIN MENU) Just exit to main menu. This creates a fresh save without messing with your files hopefully. If you get the error code You may have to do this a couple times to be safe with different Sims.

3. Go back to your sim and mess around for a minute and switch Sims then do the same thing if you don't get the code again now SAVE and exit to main menu. Fixed. 

Note: if this did not work for you , you may have a corrupt file and you have to get rid of it or the same thing will Keep happening. I had a corrupt family save. To delete your saves from the save file locations press Y (the same location where it allows you to "load" a saved game file). If your not sure which it is thats corrupt delete all but one choose the last save you remember playing with no issues. . Now you have room to make a new save just switch Sims after you get back from each 2nd follow up save (just exit to main menu) first before trying to "save and exit to main menu". 

1 more note: if you are having issues deleting your corrupt files from gallery as they re appear after trying for the fresh save ....just keep deleting. I had to literally keep deleting them until it finally stopped (with the corrupt family I had to delete them from gallery over and over probably 10 times or so) let me know if it works for you. Good luck 

@whatsurdesti when I say switch sims I MEAN HOUSEHOLDS sorry for the confusion. Switch households to a whole new house where I say to "switch sims" again sorry about that

Message 18 of 46 (1,209 Views)

★★ Novice

@whatsurdesti thank you for your help unfortunately nothing really work I deleted a lot of things from the gallery and switched in between households maybe I’m doing something different or wrong but I just couldn’t get it to work. I also found glitches when I was doing this like I couldn’t click on some objects or some of my options went away like if I wanted to play the piano I couldn’t of if I wanted to call somebody over the option wasn’t there. Another glitch was I could hear the sims in manage worlds talking or the tv playing. I finally gave up when the I couldn’t get off the loading screen. I also made the mistake of not having more than one save file of my family so when I deleted the only one I had I kinda messed up. Again, thank you for the help.

Message 19 of 46 (1,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It sounds like you have a corrupt save somewhere. The same thing happened to me with options dissapearing mine was the romantic options though. I bet it's one of your houses or families. The exact same thing was happening to me. Do you want me to make a video showing how to find and fix it? It's hard to explain without showing you what I mean. 

Message 20 of 46 (1,138 Views)