Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

by whatsurdesti

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

★★★★ Novice

No I'm still noticing it, unfortunately.

Message 11 of 14 (117 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

Hero
@RenasaiH Pity. Thanks for your feedback.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 14 (116 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

@RenasaiHaruSame for me!! Only" error save 22 please go to main screen and reload the game" I do and same issue over and over and over still happens.  this is my second time with the error. The first time I had to start a new game. My gallery still allowed me save, both now and last time.

Both times I've been building large houses, with BB.moveobjects and a lot of stacking and a lot of debug items but no cc,  directly before (literally as I am saving the completed house) I get error code 22. I can still save the houses in gallery, but it does not load up into the game next time I load.

So I have to go to gallery and place it in the game (which still does no good because the game still will not save so I start where I was before I began building the house anyways) . last time it actually made the file corrupt for the house though so that as well as all the time i spent in the game on sims was gone as I had to start over. This time so far it is still letting me load the house into a game(though the game itself will not save) so far.  I refuse to start over again. I'm really really frustrated and about to give up sims completely as all it is doing is literally wasting my time and effort. 

One more thing is like to add that could be helpful is that the first time I got error 22 was on a xbox one x. That xbox went out and I bought a brand new Xbox one s and STILL the same frustrating error 22!!!!!!! 

The only thing I think I could have done wrong is try to save the completed house by overwriting the previous file for the incomplete house. Please please help!!

Message 13 of 14 (56 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I wanted to add that ive done every possible thing you guys and many others recommend doing to try to fix it. The one solution that says to have your sim do something significant like get a new job then go to the main screen does make it save. But only for that time because if you do not do that again before you exit to main menu (still can not save and quit to main menu or just save or else I get error 22) then it happens again error 22. So I have to switch jobs or something similar to save any progress I have. And I haven't spent much time playing or switched the SIM im playing or households to see if changing jobs will allow me to save the progress. Just wanted to add that. 

Message 14 of 14 (46 Views)