by EmilyEberhart

Original Post

[OPEN] [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? v1.21
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to save your game.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to save my game, I get an error saying something to the effect of, "Error Code: 22 Please go to the main menu and reload most recent save." and "Error Code: 507:84f8bed6:aa041f24"
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to save my game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started after the new gallery patch.

This really destroys gameplay and makes me not want to play because no one feels like gambling their game progression...

Message 1 of 46 (3,384 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RenasaiHaru Did you ever have issues with this save error as well: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-XB1-Error-code-510-418f64b6-21f69ee2-when-trying-t... ?

Do you get it every time you try to save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 46 (3,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

No, I've only seen Error: 22 and the one in the title so far. I've noticed it doesn't happen after I do anything in particular.

And it didn't happen after the very first time I restarted from the main menu like Error Code: 22 said. But the save I made after that gave me an Error and will not save anymore.

Message 3 of 46 (3,279 Views)

Hero
@RenasaiHaru Could you try if power-cycling your XB1 helps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 46 (3,248 Views)

★ Novice

I am getting the same error code 22 and variations of the error 102 or 122 saying my game has to be restarted due to it did not  load.  I have received messages stating my game is outdated, etc.  I followed all the suggestions to rectify this issue.  None have worked.

It seems at the moment this is only affecting one of my 5 accounts, but it is affecting my account with years of saves, which I do not care to lose.  I play on xbox one.  

Message 5 of 46 (3,229 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I tired that jus now and it didn't work.

On top of that, the save spot I was trying to use is gone. It legit just deleted my save...

Message 6 of 46 (3,205 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem Frown I’ve tried everything, the game has become unplayable due to the fact nothing will save due to error 22

Message 7 of 46 (3,135 Views)

★★ Novice
@RenasaiHaru I went to a different lot in a different world from my family and it was able to save, finally. Maybe that will help?
Message 8 of 46 (3,095 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nah, I tried that too.

Message 9 of 46 (3,087 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

Hero
@RenasaiHaru Did patch 1.22 do anything for you with this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 46 (3,041 Views)