by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[XB1] Error Code 102/122:84f8bed6

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a game to a household and exit to manage world
What happens when the bug occurs? I load up a household which loads as is I’m on PC and then I get error code 122:84f8bed6:b58bacce which won’t let me save
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to load and save properly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Error started occurring after the Journey to Baatu pre update on Sept. 3rd

As i said above it’s been loading up as a PC and then giving me the error code 122:84f8bed6:b58bacce

I looked through the topics and didn’t see this so I apologize if it’s been addressed.

I have tried saving and exiting as well as just editing both of which give me the error code. 
i have also tried power cycling and deleting reserved space as well as gallery/library items 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (1,463 Views)

Bug Report

★★★ Newbie

So I just got Sims4 cats and dogs for Christmas and I tried to save my game after I downloaded it and it will not let me it says error code 22 and error code 102:84f8bed6:22b45b13 please fix this

Message 2 of 12 (1,249 Views)

Re: Bug Report

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Afar1093 Merging this with existing report on the 102.

Please see this thread for Error Code 22: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/CURRENT-ISSUE-Save-Error-22/td-p/8678382

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (1,231 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error Code 102/122:84f8bed6

Champion

I've been having the same problem for around 6 months. I'm even wondering if a new console will make a difference. It's so frustrating that there doesn't seem to be a fix that resolves it once and for all. It's been known about for quite some time. I've emptied the library completely, can't use it at all which takes away from gameplay. I've also got a lot of crashing too. I own 34 packs and feel really let down that not enough has been done to address it. Most of my Xbox One S memory is available so I'm at a loss. Even put a customer support call in to Microsoft but got nowhere. I hope we get this sorted or we are literally throwing money away. Ever time they bring out a new pack, I wish they'd focus on fixing it first instead of new content. I've spent the past 2 afternoons trying to fix this after it started again yesterday.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 4 of 12 (951 Views)

Hero
@simsplayer818 Which error are you getting save error 22 or the 102/122 error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simsplayer818To reply to crinrict. Sorry if this isn't the right way to reply to you it's my first post. I'm getting 2 error codes alternately. It was the code122:84f8bed6... an hour ago. I've powercycled, hard restart, cleared cache and local saves repeatedly for about 2 hours today and yesterday. Tried gameplay for a few mins each time then exited to Manage Worlds without saving to check it. I either get that code or error code 22 again.

Message 6 of 12 (942 Views)

Hero
@simsplayer818 Do you get it on all your saves ?

The thread for save error 22 is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/CURRENT-ISSUE-Save-Error-22/td-p/8678382

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (926 Views)

Champion
@crinrict It's actually wiped out saves. I'm left with just 1 save game now. I was running a backup save too but after it started again yesterday when I restarted I only had the 1 left. I now can't create any more saves while it's unresolved. I will try uninstalling tomorrow, but this hasn't worked previously. Emptying the library worked last time but it's not now.
Message 8 of 12 (923 Views)

Hero
@simsplayer818 The 102/122 are usually save game related errors but it might be different on XB1. Since you're also getting Error 22, it is probably the same as linked in that other thread.

Maybe @PoptartJuniper knows something more about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (914 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@simsplayer818 I've seen the 102/122 reported and then it seems the save space is corrupted and the posters start getting error code 22. I think the ones getting the code 22 with the deleted saves are experiencing the bug where the console is actually reading the space is full, when it isn't.

Most recent posts have suggested removing any photographs or paint from references from your played save.

The SimGuru's have also posted a few things to try, and that post is hundreds of posts long with all kinds of different advice. Everything from what is posted worked, to deleting saves while in game to get it to save again. I encourage you to read the marked post in the 22 thread, along with the Guru's posts.

Since your issue started with the 102/122 error first, the 22 error may be related to that.
Message 10 of 12 (883 Views)