by MzEnvy20

Original Post

[XB/PS] Error Code 102/122:55a2ed6

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game and try to go to build mode or live mode from manage worlds
What happens when the bug occurs? Try to go to build or live mode and the loading screen will load all the way then kick you back to manage worlds with either a error 122:55a2ed6:c129f0 for build mode or 102:55a2ed6:e7bc9977 for live mode and will recommend you relaunch the game
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to build on lots or play my sim households
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It may have started after the November 10th update but I am unsure. I expected it to fix itself with the November 17th patch but it still persists. I tried deleting things from my library and even another save file I wasn't playing anymore in case it was a storage issue but nothing changed. I also restarted my Xbox and unplugged it from the wall multiple times just to see and nothing changed. I do have a lot of played households on this save and at one point a while back I got the 122 error and after deleting some items from my library and setting some played households as unplayed it started working normally again for another month or so. I also read that another 122 error was caused by the beloved trait or relationship problems and before this started I had a glitch after my sim invited in Cassandra Goth when she came to my door and my sim started a conversation with her and I used the 'send home' option on her and she left but the relationship bar at the top stayed even after she left and when my sim would talk to other sims it would show that she was having a group conversation with Cassandra and whoever else she was talking with. I invited Cassandra over again to see if having her leave again would make it go away and it did not. Restarting the game did make it go away. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 23 (3,376 Views)

Re: Can't enter build or live mode error 122

Hero (Retired)
@KitBunFun Can you try uninstalling the game and all it's packs and reinstalling it to see if this persists? If you need directions on how to do this let me know.
Message 2 of 23 (3,306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Alright I'll let you know how it goes 

Message 3 of 23 (3,301 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I finally got a chance to load it up and I tried to go into live mode and got error 102 again

Message 4 of 23 (3,271 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@KitBunFun Thank you for checking.
Message 5 of 23 (3,262 Views)

Re: Sims 4 XBox error code 102:84f8bed6:fc2ec127

★★★ Novice

I literaly just started having this issue yesterday dec 6, 2020. Did u find a solution? 

Message 6 of 23 (3,222 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Toferboi I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please also update your game to V1.35, which came out today.

Message 7 of 23 (3,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

I uninstalled my game earlier today around 930 am and its still happening 😔

Message 8 of 23 (3,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So the patch finished updating and my game is still crashing everytime. Won't save get error 22, when i try again boom i get the 122:84f8bed6:f433656 again. This is ridiculous my game is LITERALLy unplayable!!!!!!!! Had it 4 days this is so infuriating. 

Edit: tried to make a new save game to try it. Worked for a short time, then started doing it again. 

Edit 2: so i think its getting worse i now have a blue pixelated square that flickers in the bottom right of my screen (cant upload vid clip on here some reason) and now i can't even GET into any of my houses past the loading screen it crashes and takes me to manage worlds with the 122:84f82ed6:f433656  code 😔. The game also deleted my original save with several builds i worked hard on lost now. My new test file is still there but like i said that ones buggin out bad now. HELP EA!!!!

Message 9 of 23 (3,171 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error Code 102/122:55a2ed

★★ Novice

So I’ve literally been having this issue since some time around the end of June was the first time. I contacted EA so many different times for the month of July. The very last time that I spoke with someone, I was told that someone from tech support will contact me within a week. A week went by and I decided to call them. They just basically told me not to call them, they’ll call me. This is beyond frustrating at this point because it is now 6 months later and this issue is still ongoing. The very first time I did eventually find out that nocc paintings (or builds with these paintings) saved in my gallery were the issue. I stopped trying for a few months. Came back and it was fine until snowy escape. I literally cannot allow my sims to travel without this error sending me to the manage worlds screen. Today I made a new save and played for a few hours. I then exited to the main menu and tried my old save. Of course it did not work. I then tried to go back to the new save and boom! Error code AGAIN! I’ve tried EVERYTHING! All restarting results in is me losing the auto save and the most recent save on my list of saves. I’m so sick of starting over. Silly of me knowing that I had this issue and still went on to purchased snowy escape. What a waste of money on sims for my P.C. and console. I could see if dlc was free, but come on!

Message 10 of 23 (3,100 Views)