by ra7orrat

Original Post

[XB1] Downloaded Paintings/Photographs turned white when placed in world

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32.85.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything up to date October 24. 2020
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk, maybe save lots/rooms including paintings/photographs to library, than disconnect from the internet and place those lots/rooms in game?
What happens when the bug occurs? 2 days ago I placed lots I had downloaded from the gallery which included paintings and photographs, all of the pictures where white(blank). The reason this is weird is because I've placed those exact same buildings/rooms before and all the pictures showed. One of the buildings I had already placed previously and just wanted to move, so I saved the placed build into my library and when I placed that build on a new lot the pictures worked, the same build did NOT work when I placed the original download. I hope I could explain this well enough.... At that day my game could also not connect to the gallery (though my console was connected to the internet), I got a message saying something along the lines of "one ore more online services of the Sims4 are currently not working", can't remember the exact wording.
What do you expect to see? the pictures to show.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

this does not seem like the same bug that turns all photographs and paintings black, since only the newly placed ones are white/blank while already existing ones remained fine.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (233 Views)