by tonycervera52

Original Post

[XB1] Del Sol Valley Background Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23.61.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Fitness Stuff, Get Famous, Get to Work, Island Living, Laundry Day Stuff, Seasons, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Pinnacles at the highest house and turn camera to left for the mountain. For buildings zoom in and out straight ahead in back of the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? Buildings and mountain disappear at a certain angle of the camera and reappear when you straighten it out again.
What do you expect to see? No more background objects disappear and re-appear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sorry if the city image doesn’t seem glitchy. Basically when I zoom the camera in and out the background the buildings disappear and re-appear. The mountain just vanishes and comes back when you turn the camera towards the left or right, it’s still a bother though. Wondering if this is in fact a bug on console or something the developers just forgot to fix. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,005 Views)

Re: (XB1) Del Sol Valley Background Glitch

Hero
@tonycervera52 Is this what you're seeing ? If so, yes, might be an issue of this not being fixed for console

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-GF-Skyline-Gitch/m-p/7188555

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Yes, that’s exactly what I’m seeing. Any chance of it being fixed for the consoles? Or any plans to fix the bug on console? 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 8 (964 Views)

Hero
@tonycervera52 I don't know. Don't work for EA:

I will forward this so QA is aware

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Appreciate it. 

Message 5 of 8 (942 Views)

Hero
@tonycervera52 Are you still seeing this on console after today's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi, so sorry for the two month late reply. I haven’t been playing as much, but I was curious and went back on and it’s still an issue.
Message 7 of 8 (633 Views)

Hero
@tonycervera52 OK. Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (611 Views)