by KatrinaNJ

Original Post

[XB1] Crashing every time i save. Unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Not sure bought it off of the xbox store. It is the original game.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together, Seasons, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Laudry Day, Toddler stuff, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Spooky Stuff, Holiday, Grims Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Literally save or have the game auto save.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you try to save/autosave it crashes. Ive been playing the same 5 minutes over and over for a month or more.
What do you expect to see? To be able to save my progress when i play the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tried troubleshooting, power cycling, i tried clearing the mac cache, the internet stuff. The lady that i talked to from EA support helped me do all of that. But basically i have tried everything. I play other games and they dont crash. Its only sims and only when saving or autosaving. 

Message 1 of 5 (585 Views)

Re: [XB1] Crashing every time i save. Unplayable

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue, game keeps crashing when I try to save. I just spent about $200 dollars on expansions and was hoping to get some more since they are on sale and now I can't play? I know this is happening to a lot of other people. What are the plans to fix this? When is the update? Please get back to me.

Message 2 of 5 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on Xbox. When will this be fixed?

Message 3 of 5 (486 Views)

★★★ Novice

I made a new save and that fixed it if you wanna lose a bunch of hours 😅😓 I decided I'll just go back to my old one when they patch it

Message 4 of 5 (478 Views)

Community Manager
HI folks,

Could you share when you first noticed this happening for you?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (388 Views)