by crinrict

Original Post

[XB1] Crashes when a particular sim & her cat arrives at vet clinic

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Spo4:1.assets.live-sp4.91
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most are installed don't have most stff packs and island living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happens at brindleton bay vet clinic and vet clinic I created. When this one sim comes with her pet cat the game crashes within seconds of them arriving on the lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes and I have to force it closed. It happens every time this same system generated sim shows up.
What do you expect to see? Normal interactions with sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Picture of sim that crashes my game...she arrives at vet clinic with a sic sick cat.

Message 1 of 2 (367 Views)

Re: [XB1] Crashes when a particular sim & her cat arrives at vet clinic

Hero
@GreenPlumbob26 Sounds pretty specific. Unfortunately, afaik, it's not possible to share saves on XBox so this might be a bit hard to track down.

Will forward and see what kind of info QA needs for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)