by alanmichael1

Original Post

[XB1] Cant interrogate suspect - detective career

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything to date (12/09/2018)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Arrest suspect. Take back to police station start interrogation process. Timer for shift ended as getting confession. Return work next day case is still unsolved and I can't interrogate suspect. (Thought bubbles indicate bars are in the way)
What happens when the bug occurs? Suspect can't be removed from cell to interrogate suspect. Thought bubbles indicate bars are in the way. I can put other prisoners in and out the cells just not my suspect.
What do you expect to see? To be able to interrogate suspect and get his confession to solve the case.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My first time playing this career with a sim. Im not sure when it first occured but i have only noticed over the ladt 4days.

I had my SIM quit and rejoin his career 3 times and it made difference. He would rejoin start a new case then end his shift go home. Return to work next day and the game indicates I arrested the suspect and to interrogate. I can't reissue an APB as suspect is already in the cells.

I quit the career since I can't solve the case or start any new cases as all cases point back to a suspect stuck in cells whom can't be interrogated.

Message 1 of 4 (560 Views)

Re: Cant interrogate suspect - detective career

★★★★ Pro
Did you click on the interrogation table to start the prodecure? That should work.
Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

★ Apprentice

Selecting interrogation by the table or by social menu on suspect does not work as the cell door (bars) don't allow the suspect to leave the cell. 

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro
OK, this bug also occurs occasionally to PC players. I think the team is aware of the issue.
Message 4 of 4 (521 Views)