by CrazyKojan

Original Post

[XB1] Can't create new club after emptying world

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? GP04: 1.assets.live-gp04.88
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in a world, delete all households and lots in every world so it'll be basically a blank canvas for you to start in any world from scratch. Have a Sim in a household try to start a club, since they're aren't any clubs to choose since all households are gone, you should have the option to create your own but it won't highlight the option whatsoever
What happens when the bug occurs? You aren't given the ability to create a club because the option won't highlight at all. Possibly because the original households that had starting clubs are gone and it causes the game to just have a little bug in the options to either join or create a club.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to start a club in my blank world so then I can have clubs again. Otherwise it was a waste of time
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After going to clubs and selecting "Join a Club" it brings up the "Club Manager" screen however since all households are gone it's blank which then the "Creat a Club" option should be available, but it won't highlight no matter how much I mash the buttons or back out and back into the menu and the game. It's simply just broken.

Message 1 of 10 (1,521 Views)

Re: Creat a Club won't work

Hero
@CrazyKojan Did you try wait a bit till the game re-creates Sims ? I can't duplicate it on PC but it could be a console issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,458 Views)

Re: [XB1] Can't create new club after emptying world

★★★ Guide
@crinrictCrazyKojan Maybe.... create your club FIRST then delete evetybody so only your club is left... 👍
Message 3 of 10 (1,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have this exact same issue, and have been unable to resolve the issue. :******0(

@crinrict: I was hoping your idea would work,but I have played quite a bit and have over 30 auto-generated sims, and they have (as of yet, I guess) started a club. I'll keep hoping though.

@aidans1985: The problem is that we already deleted everybody. If @CrazyKojan is like me, their "Sims 4" world is highly curated. The first thing I did when I got the expansion downloaded was delete all of the new sims, and then began moving the sims I had created into the new homes. It was only later that I went to create clubs and discovered I was unable to do so.

I tried to do a technical support chat with EA, but as you might assume it's not really a technical support issue, so they suggested I come here.

Message 4 of 10 (1,385 Views)

Hero
@Player_nov0rqjs Are you on console or PC/Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (1,361 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict I am also on XBox One.

Message 6 of 10 (1,349 Views)

Hero
@Player_nov0rqjs Could be a legit issue on XBox then that I'm not seeing on PC.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Player_nov0rqjs Oh you mean THAT way.
Maybe...have your sims join some of the. Clubs that are left and once your sims are leaders of said clubs change the names and activities? 😨😳😛
Message 8 of 10 (1,322 Views)

Re: Creat a Club won't work

★★ Novice

@crinrict as of now, no random generated households in my game have created their own clubs so this is still a problem within the save sadly. I haven't had the motivation to go back and start all over again with the other suggested solutions that @aidans1985 has made but I do believe that can work as a temporary fix until something can be done here. Yeah I I'm pretty sure this is a console version issue, just hoping something can be done about it, but only time will tell at this point

Message 9 of 10 (1,298 Views)

★★ Novice

While doing a chat on Facebook with the EA Help account: they suggested I also add my info, so here we go:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.18.49.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? "Cats & Dogs", "Seasons", "Vampires", and "Get Together".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Delete all of pre-made sims who are the members of the pre-made clubs. Then try to start a club with any other sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? See attached image. You can see the "Create a Club" button at the bottom, but there is no way to get your cursor to it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the cursor move to the "Create a Club" button so that I can actually create and use the clubs part of the expansion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No mods used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 10 of 10 (1,206 Views)