by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

[XB1] Can't Order Pizza

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have the base game and the romantic garden expansion
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try ordering a pizza, your sim won't finish the action (at least mine doesn't, the 25 simoleans never gets charged and the pizza guy never comes because technically the sim never gets to finish the pizza order, instead they get on the phone and the action auto cancels and they are off doing something else, all my sims do this.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims won't finish the action (at least mine doesn't, the 25 simoleans never gets charged and the pizza guy never comes because technically the sim never gets to finish the pizza order, instead they get on the phone and the action auto cancels and they are off doing something else, all my sims do this.
What do you expect to see? The sim will pick up the phone and choose a pizza type to order bug hangs up the phone before the order is completed and before the simoleans are charged.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have any screen shots because this is happening on my console

Message 1 of 2 (844 Views)

Re: [XB1] Can't Order Pizza

EA Staff

Hi @kaisshadow95

We are trying to reproduce your issue but we have one question for you, if you are willing to answer.

Does you have Full Autonomy selected for all Sims, including the active Sim?

Thank you very much!

Message 2 of 2 (783 Views)