by usersly2226

Original Post

[XB1] [CD] Pet bowls/litter box vanish or disappear making your pet go hungry

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place all possible pet bowls in a house and hire a Butler or cleaner
What happens when the bug occurs? Basicly all pet bowls in your house dissepear making your pet go hungry Doesn't matter wich one you use the pet bowls even the bowls from the auto feeder get taken by either a Butler or cleaner since they dissepear all of a sudden even checked house inventory not there seems like they wanna wach them like plates and never return them wich makes us spent about 2500 simelonous for new ones each day.. I'm not sure how they dissepear to but I think the butler sees them as plates since I haven't witnessed it but every time my cat turns red or orange mood the bowls are gone ...
What do you expect to see? That they actually stay where they are so the pet doesn't die of hunger ??
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

All bowls get stolen so auto feeders are still there but the bowl where the pet eat from are gone !

Message 1 of 6 (991 Views)

Sims 4 (Xbox one x) pet dlc

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newest available today
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All dlc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's simple place pet bowls , litter boxes in your house and then travel somewhere and come back
What happens when the bug occurs? Well the pet bowls and litter boxes simply keep disappearing happens every day in the game, you travel to a place and come back and 50% of all pet bowls and litter boxes are gone ! If you don't pay for replacement they all dissepear and your pet gets hungry or needs to poo .. but you need to keep spending cash to replace all pet bowls and litter boxes wich is annoying.. I'm almost broke because of this .. I might need to get rid of my pets
What do you expect to see? That pet bowls and litter boxes stop disappearing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Fix the game 

Message 2 of 6 (933 Views)

Re: Sims 4 (Xbox one x) pet dlc

Hero

Hi @usersly2226 

I merged your two post as you have already reported this. Changed the title to include litter boxes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (923 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So when are they gonna fix the game ? Been waiting for 8 months on a fix but still issues.
Message 4 of 6 (920 Views)

Hero
They're constantly fixing issues.

I don't know when they are fixing what so I can't really answer your question.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (918 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There hassnt been a fix of the issues reported 10months ago yet and still the downloads of back then cannot be played .. Maybe they only update pc and not Xbox..

Message 6 of 6 (904 Views)