Re: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Re: D-pad not working on PS4 3.23

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue and it only started last night. After doing the sim preferences on my sim.

Has no one come up with a fix yet???

Message 231 of 372 (635 Views)

Re: Can’t go up or down freely

★★★ Newbie

Does this delete all your saves in game?

Message 232 of 372 (604 Views)

The Sims 4 on PS4, game bugs camera after accessing the gallery

★★★ Newbie

The game camera just "lock" after accessing the gallery, can't zoom in, can't zoom out. If the bug occur while on construction mode, the floor just locks too, making it impossible to play.

Message 233 of 372 (611 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 on PS4, game bugs camera after accessing the gallery

Hero (Retired)

@vityszindu I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 234 of 372 (580 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★★★★ Guide
@Pagankm18 It seems to me that using the dpad in build mode often gives the chance for it to fail once you switch back to live mode. I've also noticed that if you hold the dpad and then switch to Live mode it will completely stop working. Turning off the controller doesn't fix it, switching to first person doesn't fix it, switching into build mode does not fix it. I think the only fix I've found is to completely exit the game.
Message 235 of 372 (562 Views)

change floors with D-Pad or change the view of walls.

★★★ Newbie

Can’t change floors with D-Pad or change the view of walls. Like if you see threw them or can’t.

Message 236 of 372 (572 Views)

I cant go further than the second floor!!

★★★ Novice

So im playing on the ps4 and and i create a new save and i make this new family when all of a sudden when i go to press up on the d pad to move up to the next floor.  Well guess what buddy! It wont let me. I cant even find the manual buttons on the screen to help me maneuver to the second floor. I have stairs but i cant press to my my sims go upstairs so im literally stuck with no way to get upstairs. Id really appreciate help cause this is ridiculous.

Message 237 of 372 (565 Views)

Re: I cant go further than the second floor!!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@fallonandauggie @DextersDabLab  I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 238 of 372 (537 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][Need Saves] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★ Novice

Just replying to say that I had this problem on ps5 and deleting the userdata file worked for me! It reset my settings but all my save files were okay and I got to decorate my sim's apartment because I could finally see her walls. Thank you so much!

Message 239 of 372 (516 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][Need Saves] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★ Guide

Coming back after MONTHS of this bug still not being fixed to say that deleting use files DOESN’T work, starting a new save DOESN’T work and uninstalling and reinstalling the game DOESN’T work, but it will sure waste your time. 
It has always been triggered for me after exiting CAS and the only way to temporarily fix it, is to completely restart the game. 

Message 240 of 372 (473 Views)