Betreff: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

by LadyHelvetia

Original Post

Re: Can’t go up or down freely

★★★ Newbie
@PoptartJuniper I did this and it deleted all of my game data!!
Message 181 of 372 (587 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★ Novice

Every since the last update I can’t use the walls after I change my sim or go to the gallery I have to close the application restart the game ugh so annoying 

PS4

Message 182 of 372 (562 Views)

Re: [PS4] Can't Raise or Lower Walls Patch 1.39

★ Novice

I feel like I should not delete anything SIMS 4 needs to have another update to fix this

Message 183 of 372 (560 Views)

Re: Can't raise or lower floors and walls (PS4)

★★★★ Novice

I am on an Xbox one. This issue is beyond frustrating when reloading the game takes 12 to 15 minutes. Doing a hard reset on the Xbox does solve the issue… until you go into cas again. This is not some small bug this is a big issue and it needs to be fixed.

Message 184 of 372 (601 Views)

Betreff: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★★★ Novice

that happen to me (ps4) every 2 hours or so, even if i delete userdata, this bug will come again, everytime i delete userdata, i have to click trough all my dlc messages ect. i spend over 500.- for a nearly unplayable game!

Message 185 of 372 (546 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][NEED SAVES] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★★ Guide

This has just started on my ps4. Got all packs and it didn't do this before the latest game pack (dream home decorator) 

Cannot put the walls up or down, can't even switch floors. The only way to put walls up or to show upstairs is to go into freecam but them you are stuck unless you put freecam back on to go down.

Also can't switch between sims with directional pads either so clearly something is broken as this worked fine prior to new GP.

Message 186 of 372 (523 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][Need Saves] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Fantastic life saver absolute legend! I was skeptical but actually worked.
I had no idea how I was going to be a home designer without being able to use D pad to change walls and floors!!
Message 187 of 372 (509 Views)

Re: [XB/PS][Need Saves] Can't raise or Lower walls, use D-Pad Patch 1.39

★★★★★ Newbie
@PoptartJuniper Thank you so much I was having this issue for a while on my ps
Message 188 of 372 (499 Views)

Walls Will Not Go Down With DPad on Xbox One

★ Novice

The d-pad controls will not work to change the walls and go up/down a floor. I have a Xbox one. No cc, mods, or use of cheats. Please find a fix to this, as I can’t play the new pack I just bought. 

Message 189 of 372 (476 Views)

BUG REPORT

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? don’t know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go on sims 4 and select a house with multiple floors. try to change floors. then try to hide walls.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t switch floors or hide walls even though i press the d-pad.
What do you expect to see? ability to change floors and hide walls
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

does not show up on controls on the left side of screen either

Message 190 of 372 (473 Views)