Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? yung_mula45207
Date/time issue occurred 10/10/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I earned 3 X factor traits but it still showing them as Superstars during game play I have the Browns with Steffon Diggs having “Double Me” And Leighton Vander Esch having “Selfless” and Jerrick McKinnon with “First One Free” in my roster but not during practice or any matches
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look up cfm id
What happens when the bug occurs? No X factor trait
What do you expect to see? X factor trait on player
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? yung_mula45207
Date/time issue occurred 10/10/2019
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Models 
Summarize your bug I earned 3 X factor traits but it still showing them as Superstars during game play I have the Browns with Steffon Diggs having “Double Me” And Leighton Vander Esch having “Selfless” and Jerrick McKinnon with “First One Free” in my roster but not during practice or any matches
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Could you look up the online cfm id?
What happens when the bug occurs? As above
What do you expect to see? The X factors appear during gameplay
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A

Message 3 of 47 (7,480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Superstar Abilities in Franchise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just checked Blueberry and with the ratings update everything is finally fixed and in sync now... Ratings, abilities, changes made yesterday with the patch, etc. 

I think what it was is that the ratings update and patches were not working with each other just so you know for future updates! Thank you! 

Just for the record it was not working just with the update thus week but only after the ratings update today. Remind ratings adjustin Smith that he has to get in sync with those patches you guys put out! 

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, everyone.

A new title update went out this week. Can you confirm with us whether it's still happening to you in new and existing franchises?

Thanks,

i

View in thread

Message 41 of 47 (7,425 Views)

All Replies

RB abilities & ratings : dumb questions

★★ Novice

hi to the communauty

i was just wondering about the abilities of runing back like juke box, arm bar, evasive...

if i've got good ratings, like 99 in juke move, do i need the juke box ability? will I see a difference in gamplay? human joystick can be replace by a good rate in elusiveness? evasive = juke box+spin cycle or juke box + spin cycle > evasive?

i can't decide by the in game experience

Message 1 of 47 (7,535 Views)

Missing Superstar Abilities in Franchise

★★★ Newbie

For some reason, in franchise I've found that there are abilities that players cannot get. The two that I know of at the moment are Evasive and Bruiser. I'd like to be able to apply these to my created players and use them in franchise but for some odd reason they're missing and it appears that others cannot apply them aswell which leads me to believe they are not available in franchise except for players who already have them (Such as Saquon Barkley) I'd like to know if I can get these abilities in franchise mode and how to do so 

Message 2 of 47 (7,447 Views)

Re: Missing Superstar Abilities in Franchise

★★ Novice
@gebsjr_090akoer check the hex franchise editor by Seb on operation sports. It allows you to give any traits you want to your players evasiver bruiser gunsliger they have it all
Message 4 of 47 (7,375 Views)

Re: X factor trait not appearing when earned in cfm

★ Novice

Both of my CFM leagues have this issue too. Many different users completed xfactor objectives for random players, got the xfactor trait to show in roster and then the xfactor ability doesn’t work in the game.

Message 5 of 47 (7,386 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have just earned a superstar X factor with tyreek hill and its not popping up in the game and abilities in other leagues I’m in aren’t popping up this has been a problem since launch 

Message 6 of 47 (7,365 Views)

Superstar abilities not working when earned with development upgrade opportunity

★★★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ajshank7806
Date/time issue occurred Every time
Summarize your bug Xfactors earned during mid season dev upgrade chances and then they dont work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete xfactor development upgrade chances and then go into a game
What happens when the bug occurs? Xfactors are unlocked but not working in game
What do you expect to see? Them work correctly

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ajshank7806
Date/time issue occurred The last week
Summarize your bug Earned numerous xfactors during franchise mode by completing development goals mid season. They show on the roster but don't work in the game or when using "adjust lineup" feature.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can show proof or accomplish these goals yourself.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players earn xfactor from development upgrade opportunity and then the xfactors dont work in game
What do you expect to see? The xfactors working correctly

Message 7 of 47 (7,288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just posted this issue also. End of year awards granting xfactors seem to take effect the following year but ones earned from dev upgrade opportunities do not work

Message 8 of 47 (7,272 Views)

Players Missing X-Factor/Superstar Abilities in Cloud Franchise

★★★★★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Konductus
Date/time issue occurred 10/17/19
Summarize your bug When I start a Cloud Franchise with Real-Life Rosters and select Week 7 as the starting point, the Superstar X-Factors that were reshuffled are not present. For example, Ben Roethlisberger and Melvin Gordon still have their Superstar X-Factors, while Jaire Alexander and Dalvin Cook do not. Also, Superstar abilities are also affected as Kenny Clark does not have his Superstar ability, while Stefon Diggs retained his. I use the Green Bay Packers in Cloud Franchise and the roster for Week 7 is also different than the Official roster used in H2H games. The biggest difference is the fact that the Superstar X-Factor abilities and Superstar abilities are not in Franchise mode but they are there for H2H and Play Now. The other difference is that Wide Receiver Ryan Grant is available in H2H and Play Now but is not available in Week 7 of Cloud Franchise. Instead, Running Back Tra Carson is still on the Packers roster for Franchise. I have talked to EA Help and they suggested I post on this forum to make people aware of this issue. I have tried to delete the entire Madden 20 application and re-download it several times but it has not fixed the issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start Madden 20 2. Update Rosters 3. Select "Franchise" 4. Select "Cloud" 5. Select "Creat a New Franchise" 6. Select "Regular Season Week 7" 7. Select Green Bay Packers 8. "Start Playing" 9. Switch to the "Team" tab and select "Adjust Lineup" - Notice that Ryan Grant is missing and Tra Carson is still RB4 on the team. 10. Switch to "Defense" tab - Notice Jaire Alexander is a "Star" (Should be Superstar X-Factor) and Kenny Clark is also a "Star" (Should be Superstar) 11. Exit out of "Adjust Lineup" and switch to "League" tab 12. Select "X-Factor Database" - Cycle through teams and you will see that Ben Roethlisberger is still an X-Factor, Melvin Gordon III is still an X-Factor. The reshuffled Superstar X-Factors and Superstar abilities are not present.
What happens when the bug occurs? It is EXTREMELY frustrating to have this problem as the correct reshuffled abilities and rosters are available to use in H2H games. They simply do not appear in Cloud Franchise.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the rosters for Cloud Franchise Week 7 to be the same as the Official roster in H2H. I also expect the reshuffled Superstar X-Factors/Superstar abilities to be present in Cloud Franchise Week 7 as well, as they are present in H2H rosters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/djn36n/players_missing_xfactor_superstar_abilities_after/

This is a Reddit link. I am not the only one who is having this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQW1NIMMlCA&feature=youtu.be

This is a YouTube link showing this problem occurring.

Message 9 of 47 (7,276 Views)

Re: Players Missing X-Factor/Superstar Abilities in Cloud Franchise

★★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 10 of 47 (7,248 Views)