Re: Wumples Wishlist Quest-Not popping up

by IrimielMoonlight

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist Quest-Not popping up

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 13.1.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003046033138
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. It just isn't showing up as an option in my account.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America
Additional feedback

The latest Wumples Wishlist Quest did not pop up for me as a quest option. Has anyone else experienced this? I have reached out to EA Support but they have stated that they are unable to assist me with this issue because they do not have the necessary tools, whatever that may mean. The only resolution they offered was for me to post this issue on the forums. So here I am. 

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)

★★★ Pro
@IrimielMoonlight were you able to get a Wumples Quest before? Also, is it possible that you had the Wumples Quest and you didn't notice it and it expired?
Message 2 of 5 (793 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don’t think so. I am on my game all the time so I would’ve seen if it popped up. I’ve gotten all the other wumples quests. I’m just not sure what happened this time. It concerns me because I have been playing since worldwide launch day and a lot of blood, sweat, tears and real money have gone into this account and I don’t want there to be something that isn’t fixable wrong with it. 

Message 3 of 5 (773 Views)

★★★ Pro
@IrimielMoonlight keep an eye out for Phantolovers1717 walkthrough next time, if the quest doesn't pop up the next time, put a comment on her walkthrough and she will be able to help you there. I'm sorry you didn't get the quest. 😥
Message 4 of 5 (749 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Something like this happened to me too! I didn't even notice at the time, but after quest chapter three, the quest stopped appearing. It only just reappeared at chapter 4 part one, with only 16 hours left, when I should have had 2 days. I guess that's another prize I'll miss.

Message 5 of 5 (520 Views)