Re: Wrong time zone?

by uhlam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong time zone?

★★ Novice

Hello,

My arena cut-off time for prizes is 11am my local time and my daily rewards reset at 5pm my local time. Why am I not on the same schedule as everyone else? I contacted EA Support and they gave me this nonsense:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I am Abhishek B. I'm a game adviser at EA World Wide Customer Experience team. 

I reviewed your case where you want to reset your arena time to your local time. I'm afraid , unfortunately this is something that is not possible for us to do. I'm extremely sorry. Would there be any possible way for is to change your time zone for the game. I would surely be doing that for you in order to help you. 

Hope you can understand!!

In case of any other issue or any other query related with Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Please feel free to contact us again. Have a Great Day! And please do take care.

Message 1 of 5 (1,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@darklordbill @uhlam Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We currently do not have a way to adjust the time zone on record. Should this change in the future, we will let everyone know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,266 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have this problem as a result of moving.  I am now six hours out of sync and I miss bonus energy and my arena payout overnight.

This needs more attention!

Message 2 of 5 (1,827 Views)

Community Manager

@darklordbill @uhlam Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We currently do not have a way to adjust the time zone on record. Should this change in the future, we will let everyone know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 5 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Im french and i live in france. During my holidays i have played star wars heroe and im always on the same time zone.

I m sure it's possible to change time zone cause some people have succeeded thanks to Costumer services of EA.

PLZ change m time zone which is UTC+1. I have bought some credits with dollars and i can't have access to bonuses given during the night.

Message 4 of 5 (1,766 Views)

Community Manager

@darkknightfrench Hi,

As stated previously, we currently do not have a way to adjust the time zone on record. Should this change in the future, we will let everyone know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (1,754 Views)