Wrong text

by Arenlor

Original Post

Wrong text

★★ Novice

http://i59.tinypic.com/kcxxk2.jpg is the text that shows up. It continues on the correct path for the dangerous lift.

Message 1 of 6 (814 Views)

Re: Wrong text

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added

It would be good though to put more details in your error message. If the pic gets deleted, your message is useless since no one will know what the actual issue was. Pics are good to illustrate an issue but not as a substitute.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (805 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

What is the text? you play with 2 monitors, so when you take screenshots you are giving me 2 monitors not the actual thing you want to show =)

Are you saying that regardless of your gameplay path you are getting dangerous lift as a message?

Message 3 of 6 (795 Views)

★★ Novice

Didn't realize how it was showing up.

The issue is that I get the popup with a title "Dangerous Lift" with the body text "*CHARNAME* is about to use the weight bench, but sees that the last person left a disgusting puddle of sweat on the equipment! Should she confront the offender or just wipe it up herself?" It gives the options "Help Now" and "Wait and See". If I choose Help Now it goes down the correct path for Dangerous Lift, so I'm assuming the body is the part that's wrong.

Message 4 of 6 (783 Views)

Hero

Totally sounds like it. The buttons obviously have the wrong text Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
The Header (Dangerous Lift) appears to be correct

The Body(description) however… appears to be incorrect, and referring to a Different Opportunity. The Body(description) being Used, is from the "No Sweat" Opportunity in the same Bodybuilding Career level6 Professional Bodybuilder.

The Two Buttons you Choose (Help Now) and (Wait and See) in the (Dangerous Lift) Opportunity are Correct in this Opportunity. :o
Message 6 of 6 (707 Views)