Wrong star card in Armor

by JoshuaTHX

Original Post

Re: Wrong star card in Armor

Community Manager (retired)

@JoshuaTHX

I'm glad that our advisers were able to help with your problem. They have a few tricks up their sleeves after all Wink

It's worth mentioning that deleting your saved data will erase your singleplayer progress, but your Star Cards will always be safe Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 11 of 16 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this issue as well, idens card “Droid batteries” is stuck in the armor slot.
Message 12 of 16 (582 Views)

★★ Pro

@rileyjoh19 the fix here should work. You need to delete your locally stored data. Note that in doing so you will lose your arcade and campaign progress. A long time ago I read a post that linked this problem to playing arcade, the solution in that instant was to go into arcade mode and unequip all star cards. Might be worth a try before deleting your locally saved data. 

Message 13 of 16 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I appreciate it. I will try the arcade fix as that was my hunch as to where the issue came from, but I don’t want to lose my campaign information. Thanks again, gonna go try.
Message 14 of 16 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to delete my saved data and start the game again. I’m still having the issue with Obi Wan. My Obi Wan has the Resourceful card in the first slot and I can’t remove it at all. 

Message 15 of 16 (443 Views)

★★ Pro

@devindsmith86 I would suggest unequipping the resourceful card in arcade. 

Message 16 of 16 (432 Views)