Wrong speed calculation

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Xperia Z5
OS Version 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595-511-721
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I was facing a 276 speed Thrawn (no zeta) in arena that went before my 290 speed Jango. Lost the fight because of that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to replicate the start of the battle.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

I have a jango with 260 speed, and since he is the leader in my squad, he grants +30 speed to all scoundrels. Therefore, Jango's speed should be 260+30 = 290. I faced a Thrawn with 276 speed and by logic, my Jango should go first for having greater speed. There was nothing that could grant turn meter to Thrawn, at least nothing that I am aware.

And yet he goes BEFORE my Jango.

Please see the movie in https://youtu.be/Jx5aoUECF2k

Can you please explain to me what happened??

Thanks

Fernando

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong speed calculation

Hi @Fernando-Seixas and thanks for the report!

If you look really closely at your opponent's turn meter bars at the 1:15-1:16 point in your recording, you can see them all jump up a little bit.

Your Bossk had a Health Down debuff applied by the enemy Darth Nihilus zeta "Lord of Hunger." When Bossk used his ability "Predator Instincts", it dispelled that debuff. When the debuff was dispelled, it triggered your opponent's zeta Palpatine leadership "Emperor of the Galactic Empire", which grants all Empire and Sith allies 5% turn meter whenever "a debuff on an enemy expires."

The 5% turn meter that the enemy Thrawn gained when Bossk cleared his Health Down debuff was enough to let him go faster than your Jango, despite the 14 speed difference.

I hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Fernando-Seixas and thanks for the report!

If you look really closely at your opponent's turn meter bars at the 1:15-1:16 point in your recording, you can see them all jump up a little bit.

Your Bossk had a Health Down debuff applied by the enemy Darth Nihilus zeta "Lord of Hunger." When Bossk used his ability "Predator Instincts", it dispelled that debuff. When the debuff was dispelled, it triggered your opponent's zeta Palpatine leadership "Emperor of the Galactic Empire", which grants all Empire and Sith allies 5% turn meter whenever "a debuff on an enemy expires."

The 5% turn meter that the enemy Thrawn gained when Bossk cleared his Health Down debuff was enough to let him go faster than your Jango, despite the 14 speed difference.

I hope this helps!

★ Apprentice
You are correct. I overlooked this property. Thanks for the explanation.
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)