Wrong relic 8

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 14.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 748-211-947
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hi there CG! I have a question. My internet connection was bad this morning when I made a purchase for the relic 8 pack. At first it seemed like it did not go through so I stressed out and relic 8 the wrong character (jedi master luke). I wanted to relic 8 Yoda instead for the new GL Kenobi that is coming out. I know it is my own mistake but could you please help me out with this? Like revert the relic 8 on my Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and put it on Yoda perhaps? Any help would be appreciated!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

Wrong relic 8

Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong relic 8

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gucciragazzo and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you here, as this forum is only for bug reports and would not deal with accidental purchases or misclicks. 

We would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support, as they deal with these types of issues and may be able to help with accidental purchases or misclicks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wrong relic 8

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gucciragazzo and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you here, as this forum is only for bug reports and would not deal with accidental purchases or misclicks. 

We would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support, as they deal with these types of issues and may be able to help with accidental purchases or misclicks.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)