Wrong potion made

by Grumble31415

Original Post

Wrong potion made

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try and brew a potion of nimble minds in cauldron
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a potion of prompt resurrection not nimble minds.
What do you expect to see? A cauldron full of potion of nimble minds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. One of the two latest patches for SIMS 4 not sure which as it's been a month or so since I tried to brew the potion of nimble minds.

The potion starts to brew as a potion of nimble minds as it will say I saved ingredients for potion of nimble minds(when it happens) and it turns out the right color for the potion of nimble minds but when bottled or hovered over it's potion of prompt Resurrection.

Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)

Wrong potion made

★★★ Novice

I brew a potion of nimble minds it even says I saved ingredients on a potion of nimble minds(when that happens) but when the potion finishes it is a cauldron full of prompt resurrection.  This is relatively recent as I made potions of nimble minds not that long ago. 

Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)