Wrong player received in Stantley cup challenge award pack

by Denikesauce

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong player received in Stantley cup challenge award pack

★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hello EA Support team member. On Tuesday evening at around 10:20pm (8/4) during player selection for the Stanley Cup Challenge choice pack (88 OVR), I selected Haydn Fleury (left def) but when I opened the pack it was a goalie named Kaapo Kahkonen. Please help to swap these players out. If you check my team, it is clear that I do not need this goalie, I was intending for a new defensemen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Hello EA Support team member. On Tuesday evening at around 10:20pm (8/4) during player selection for the Stanley Cup Challenge choice pack (88 OVR), I selected Haydn Fleury (left def) but when I opened the pack it was a goalie named Kaapo Kahkonen. Please help to swap these players out. If you check my team, it is clear that I do not need this goalie, I was intending for a new defensemen.
What do you expect to see? Hello EA Support team member. On Tuesday evening at around 10:20pm (8/4) during player selection for the Stanley Cup Challenge choice pack (88 OVR), I selected Haydn Fleury (left def) but when I opened the pack it was a goalie named Kaapo Kahkonen. Please help to swap these players out. If you check my team, it is clear that I do not need this goalie, I was intending for a new defensemen.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here NHL HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:20pm (8/4)
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Denikesauce
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Hello EA Support team member. On Tuesday evening at around 10:20pm (8/4) during player selection for the Stanley Cup Challenge choice pack (88 OVR), I selected Haydn Fleury (left def) but when I opened the pack it was a goalie named Kaapo Kahkonen. Please help to swap these players out. If you check my team, it is clear that I do not need this goalie, I was intending for a new defensemen.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Hello EA Support team member. On Tuesday evening at around 10:20pm (8/4) during player selection for the Stanley Cup Challenge choice pack (88 OVR), I selected Haydn Fleury (left def) but when I opened the pack it was a goalie named Kaapo Kahkonen. Please help to swap these players out. If you check my team, it is clear that I do not need this goalie, I was intending for a new defensemen.

Message 1 of 4 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong player received in Stantley cup challenge award pack

Community Manager

Hi there, @Denikesauce.

This is something you'll need to speak with an advisor about. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Denikesauce.

This is something you'll need to speak with an advisor about. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (494 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately every time I check, the live support advisor is not available.

Message 3 of 4 (466 Views)

Community Manager

@Denikesauce 

Try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode. There should be advisors available. You can also get help with this through our Twitter and Facebook support as I mentioned previously.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (443 Views)