Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Wrong payment info

by RLnoskill

Original Post

Re: Wrong payment info

★★★★ Novice

You're a genius. I'm currently at work and can't test this theory, BUT I equipped my first ever consumable for Fortress of Dawn and started getting this error. It never used the consumable and the error  has continued. I left it on in hopes that it would finally work. I'll test this tonight! Thank you! 

Message 11 of 16 (112 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tested it multiple times. I put just 1 consumable in the first slot and got the pop up again then tested the other slots as well as combinations of the slots and all created the pop up. I finally got rid of the message but I’m still annoyed by the fact I can’t use consumables for some reason while all my friends are using them with no problems...

Message 12 of 16 (105 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same issue on XBOX. I found that I had fewer consumables in my Expedition menu than I had in the forge. 

• The Expedition menu showed I had 2 of the Blue and Purple autocannon consumables.
  • But the Vault shows I had 9 purple and 7 blue autocannon consumables. 
  • I tried crafting an additional 10 consumables for each of the blue and purple ones to see if maybe it would fix the issue where the vault shows more consumables available then I had crafted but that didn't work. 
  • If I play a mission with consumables equipped they are not functioning. After the mission, the consumable amount does not change in the Expedition Menu nor the Vault as they are not consumed and the numbers don't match. 
  • I can make that message "There was a problem with the payment information provided" appear 100% of the time if I have consumables equipped. 
  • I also have some strange blueprint showing up in my Weapon equip menu. It shows that it's equipped when it's not... and it's just a blueprint and not a weapon for "Aftershock Epic Grenade Launcher and it has 3 inscriptions on it but no damage numbers. ( I don't know if this is related or not)

I'm not sure what is causing the discrepancy between the consumables I have crafted in the expedition menu and what shows in the Vault. One thing I can say is I used Consumables for every mission because I was getting more Crafting materials than I was using... then all of a sudden one match this started happening and I've been stuck with this issue ever since. 

Message 13 of 16 (93 Views)

Re: Connection Problem there was a problem with the payment information provided

★★★★ Novice
Hi.

I live and work in SE Asia at the moment and I'm not sure if that's why, but I can't find any other contact option other than answers HQ. There is no chat or call option when I follow the links you've provided.

I've already used answers HQ and no one has been able to assist me. I haven't been able to use consumables since the start of the game and I can't speak to anyone at EA about it.
Message 14 of 16 (79 Views)

Re: Connection Problem there was a problem with the payment information provided

★★★★ Novice

Hi.

It seems myself and xxCheeseball4uxx have the exact same issue. See his reply to understand exactly what's happening.

I live and work in SE Asia at the moment and I'm not sure if that's why, but I can't find any other contact option other than answers HQ. There is no chat or call option when I follow the links you've provided.

I've already used answers HQ and no one has been able to assist me. I haven't been able to use consumables since the start of the game and I can't speak to anyone at EA about it.

Message 15 of 16 (77 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

xxCheeseball4uxx

Your blueprint is related to this issue. Now i have the same problem with consumables(sigils) after i got blueprint flamethrower item.
Bioware will investigate this (i've made post about it on Reddit).
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/I-got-BLUEPRINT-as-an-ITEM-in-my-LOOT-and-it-RUINED-my-game-wi...

Message 16 of 16 (53 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help