[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 862-796-519
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug You get 13 ships but the advertising says you will get 16. And the Hyperdrive Bundle quests that are part of the Wiki are nowhere to found.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the Hyperdrive Bundle. First issue will appear during the animation when you activate it. Second issue will appear right after that where you don't have any quests anywere.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Greece

I bought yesterday the Hyperdrive Bundle and I have two issues. I was less than 10 level before that and I didn't have unlocked anything rather than the first free characters you get.

First issue. Misadvertisting

Before I buy the Hyperdrive, it said that I will get 16 ships. When I bought it, the animation that you get with the unlocked ships said that I received 13.

Second issue: Missing quests

In the wiki here https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/Hyperdrive_Bundle it says that there are some quests that you do after you buy the Bundle. You can find it in the section "Progression Unlocks". However, I cannot find any quest from the list and neither the rewards that are specified there.

Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong number of ships and missing quests in Hyperdrive Bundle

★ Guide
@dantekav

The Tank quest (defeat the turret 10 times) only becomes available once you complete the Rancor quest (defeat the door panel 10 times).

The Sith quest (defeat Traya's lightsabers 10 times each) only becomes available once you complete the Tank quest.

The wiki page really should display those three raid quests in a 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 format.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hello @dantekav 

You did receive 16 ships. 3 of these ships are Capital ships (Endurance, Executrix & Home One). You select 1 capital ship per fleet battle.

Do you have any specific examples of quests that you are not visible after purchasing the Hyperdrive Bundle?

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide True about the first. However, I could argue that the message in the animation is correct. It's quite confusing.

For the quests, after restarting the app, I got a dozen of those unread (with the red counter on top) which are mostly Hyperdrive Bundle. However, I still miss the Combat Quest: Hyperdrive: Tank Takedown and the Combat Quest: Hyperdrive: The Sith Triumvirate
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

★ Guide
@dantekav

The Tank quest (defeat the turret 10 times) only becomes available once you complete the Rancor quest (defeat the door panel 10 times).

The Sith quest (defeat Traya's lightsabers 10 times each) only becomes available once you complete the Tank quest.

The wiki page really should display those three raid quests in a 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 format.
Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)