Re: Wrong arena payout

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong arena payout

★★★ Newbie

I was on the last minute of my arena match to claim rank #3 payout and was victorious with few seconds to spare. However, I got the wrong payout (rank #6) on Feb 6th.

I was ranked #3 as a final payout rank before the cut-off for the day, yet I got rank #6 payout (losing 100 crystals). Is there any way to look into this and reimburse?

Ally code: 994222618

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Silversmoke27 - If you speak with one of our game advisers they can take a further look into this for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Silversmoke27

I know quite a lot of players go into their final arena match at the last minute to try and get as high as possible. It looks like someone else may have been doing the same thing as you and overtook you just after you finished when you finished.

Were you showing as rank 6 after the payout?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi Andy, no that isn't what happened. No I was rank #3 before the time ended but it gave me a rank 6 payout. I wasn't overtaken because I stayed at #3 until the next morning when others refreshed in other time zones.
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

@Silversmoke27 - If you speak with one of our game advisers they can take a further look into this for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)