[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s8
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 926568679
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hi I was told by support to contact someone on the forum about my issue. One of my characters "Droideka" his abilities were upgraded by some glitch. I was leveling up B1, and somehow Droidekas abilities got upgraded too. This is a huge problem for me since I was purposefully not going to level up Droideka's abilities to maintain my gp, as well as other strategic purposes. The support told me you guys have the authorization to reset his abilities for me. I dont even want a refund of ability mats or anything, just please reset his abilities. I have no idea how this happened.Thank you, let me know if you need me to reset my game or something.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade seperatist ability levels
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Hi I was told by support to contact someone on the forum about my issue. One of my characters "Droideka" his abilities were upgraded by some glitch. I was leveling up B1, and somehow Droidekas abilities got upgraded too. This is a huge problem for me since I was purposefully not going to level up Droideka's abilities to maintain my gp, as well as other strategic purposes. The support told me you guys have the authorization to reset his abilities for me. I dont even want a refund of ability mats or anything, just please reset his abilities. I have no idea how this happened.Thank you, let me know if you need me to reset my game or something.

Screenshot_20190807-014410_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong abilities levels upgraded by glitch

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ninjah9 and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you've upgraded Droideka's abilities separately. Especially Omega upgrades were applied on 7/26/2019, 8:36:52am GMT+1, 6/10/2019, 11:33:29am GMT+1 and on 6/06/2019, 12:30:28pm GMT+1.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (629 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ninjah9 and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you've upgraded Droideka's abilities separately. Especially Omega upgrades were applied on 7/26/2019, 8:36:52am GMT+1, 6/10/2019, 11:33:29am GMT+1 and on 6/06/2019, 12:30:28pm GMT+1.

Message 2 of 6 (630 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand High
is this why my account is suspended right now? I didnt do anything? And no I never upgraded my droideka. Could I please have his abilities reset, I dont even want the materials back. I have been playing for a long time literally everyday this would really mean alot thank you
Message 3 of 6 (606 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand
I play every single day and totally would have remembered leveling up that specific character, as my plan was to leave his abilities at level one! The only other possible thing that could have happened was that my nephew selected the upgrades on accident. He is only 4, and I dont think hes smart enough to do that. I only let him do the regular lightside/darkside battles.
Message 4 of 6 (600 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand Alright the issue got fixed thank you very much!
Message 5 of 6 (592 Views)

@ninjah9 It's kind of interesting that you were requesting your Droideka have its abilities reset 2 months ago on the main forums:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/208947/is-it-at-all-possible-to-get-purpl...

Perhaps you just forgot that you did those upgrades 2 months ago, and forgot that you were trying to get them reset back then?