[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S9+
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 426-942-549
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Not receiving the correct rewards for The Pit Raid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United states

Im SquantoTheBeast and apon placing 3rd in my guild, I received 7th place rewards. Has happened multiple times receiving lower rewards then the proper placement rewards. First few times I was unable to capture screen shots but I was able to this time and attatched them below. 

Screenshot_20200811-194512_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200811-194526_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200811-231535_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong Raid Rewards

[ Edited ]

@Squanto96_JC Hello there,

After the raid has finished the system grants an additional hour for every player that is still in the fight against the Rancor. This means when you finished your fight against the Rancor some other players may still be fighting. You can see this countdown in the first of your screenshots.

To see the finalised rewards from the last raid, including those players who posted a score after you, go to Raids > Pit > Select Herioc tier. The results of the last Raid are shown there until the next raid is launched. In this case that list should show you as being in 7th place. If not can you let us know.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Squanto96_JC Hello there,

After the raid has finished the system grants an additional hour for every player that is still in the fight against the Rancor. This means when you finished your fight against the Rancor some other players may still be fighting. You can see this countdown in the first of your screenshots.

To see the finalised rewards from the last raid, including those players who posted a score after you, go to Raids > Pit > Select Herioc tier. The results of the last Raid are shown there until the next raid is launched. In this case that list should show you as being in 7th place. If not can you let us know.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Squanto96_JC and thanks for raising this.

To add to what @ChristophIV has said, when we check the results of the raid, it shows you as 7th place with 6 of your guild members finishing above you. Hope this helps clear things up.

Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ChristophIV  @EA_UltraSlide  Thank you so much! Wasnt aware of this! I absolutely love this game and was getting a little frustrated thinking there was a bug not letting me get the rewards I thought I earned! Thank you again!

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)