Wrong Javelin & Power Level/Decreased Damage

★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Cataclysm: Echoes of Reality
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the squad list when starting an expedition my javelin shows up as a Ranger with 0 power level when I am actually playing with a 925 Storm. Damage seems to be reduced by 50%. Happens throughout all expeditions
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.09.19 01:45 EDST
Summarize your bug In the squad list when starting an expedition my javelin shows up as a Ranger with 0 power level when I am actually playing with a 925 Storm. Damage seems to be reduced by 50%. I used to be able to one shoot brutes with steam vent in GM2, now it only reduces their health by half.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start an expedition with a pre-made squad and equip steam vent on Storm.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the squad list when starting an expedition my javelin shows up as a Ranger with 0 power level when I am actually playing with a 925 Storm. Damage seems to be reduced by 50%.
What should be happening instead? I should be showing up in the squad list as a 925 Storm and doing 50% more damage.

In the squad list when starting an expedition my javelin shows up as a Ranger with 0 power level when I am actually playing with a 925 Storm. Damage seems to be reduced by 50%. I used to be able to one shoot brutes with steam vent in GM2, now it only reduces their health by half.

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Re: Wrong Javelin & Power Level/Decreased Damage

★★★ Novice
@agentcgbspender I too have the Ranger 0 on squad page...but my game just crashes to the XBox dashboard making the, "Stronger Together," mantra nothing but EA/Bioware *, since I can't play the game let alone with mates. Great job 101 game programming drop Bioware.
Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I do somehow about -50% overall damage with my Colossus since Patch 1.4 and i have no idea why.

My build has not changed a single bit.

Can someone explain?

Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Everade the huge difference I felt is the elimination of "Damage" affecting ult and combo, if you stack "combo damage" you can get back up.. sucks cause with the limited vault space previously I removed everything that wasn't all damage, since every other damage inscription paled in comparison to the ones that did them and ult/combo. I'm back in stomping order now though, always 2-3 combo damage inscriptions and 2 combo damage consumables (30 and 20) in my loadouts, since combo is the harder to build now
Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)