[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 3T
OS Version OxygenOS 5 (Android 8)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 924-698-129
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug EDIT: As can be seen from the correspondence with CG_Kozispoon, the root cause of the issue was the wrong rewards message - the message showed one gear but I actually received different gear. I'm reopening this as it happened again a few times and it's been particularly frustrating the last time it occurred (HPIT reward from Apr 3, 22:15 CEST) as it took me until today to get a proper response from customer support... Around 22:20 CET on Feb 20th I received the HPIT reward message, the rewards included 40 Mk 5 Droid Caller salvages and 16 Mk 7 BioTech salvages (plus the usual credits, guild tokens and Solo shards). I claimed the reward but when I went to my inventory to see if I'm close enough to craft the full Mk 5 Caller I noticed that my inventory showed 9 caller salvages. I received all the other prize items so not exactly sure what went wrong.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happened to me for the third or fourth time and each time it happened I seem to have clicked on one of the gear pieces and/or navigated away from the message before accepting. I cannot claim for sure that I haven't done that on other occasions and ended up with the right gear in the end but still, might be worth investigating.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Serbia

EDIT: Included screenshot from Apr 3, 22:15 CEST HPIT rewards. The rewards I actually got were as follows:

910 Guild Currency.
480000 Credits.
7 Han Solo.
1 Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe.
40 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.

Screenshot_20180403-222823_1522787938.png
Message 1 of 8 (1,386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing gear from HPIT rewards

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the screenshot, we added this example to the existing bug.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,198 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
I am a very stubborn person, especially when faced with unprofessional and unjust behavior and I will not be letting this go. I know that there's not enough support staff on the forum to deal with all the issues coming in but for a game that recorded over $100M in profits and that I've put hundreds of dollars into I expect better customer service and support.
Message 2 of 8 (1,312 Views)

★ Guide
Day #4 of the saga: customer support agents don't know the difference between Pit and Tank raids and have apparently never heard of different timezones.
Message 3 of 8 (1,291 Views)

Hiya,

Our team investigated the issue and see this account was rewarded the following:

• 900 Guild Currency.
  • 450000 Credits.
  • 7 Han Solo.
  • 40 Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage.
  • 16 Mk 7 BioTech Implant Prototype Salvage.
Message 4 of 8 (1,346 Views)

★ Guide
Hi Kozi,

Yeah, I finally got the proper support agent on the fifth try and they were able to find the raid entry for me, I checked and had more Nubians than I could account for and closed the case, just forgot to update it here, too.

But the icon in the message definitely showed the callers, it may be a similar thing that has sometimes been happening to me in GW shipments with ships but navigating to and from seemed to help there.
Message 5 of 8 (1,263 Views)

★ Guide

A screenshot from Apr 3, 22:15 CEST HPIT rewards can be found below. The rewards I actually got were as follows:

910 Guild Currency.

480000 Credits.

7 Han Solo.

1 Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe.

40 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.

Screenshot_20180403-222823_1522787938.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,189 Views)

★ Guide
Not that I expected the fix to come out instantly but a response would have been nice...
Message 7 of 8 (1,155 Views)

Thanks for the screenshot, we added this example to the existing bug.
Message 8 of 8 (1,199 Views)