Wraps not showing on my cars

by Dubzz0

Original Post

Re: Wraps not showing on my cars

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. This problem is making me feel hesitant to play this. Hope they can fix this ASAP.

Message 21 of 28 (1,660 Views)

★ Guide

I had exactly the same problem about 30 minutes ago with the volvo amazon =( . I could se the decals and paint fine in the garage but as soon as i left the garage the entire car turned grey with a weird lighter shade on the hood. But after about 15 minutes it turned back to normal. I have 52 cars at the moment incase that helps. 

Message 22 of 28 (1,559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You have this problem only with volvol amazon ? I have this issue with all cars in the game
Message 23 of 28 (1,543 Views)

★ Guide
@lowskyes94 yeah so far. I mean I have had other things happened but not like this with the entire car. For instance on my c10 pickup the suspension keeps spawning on the outside of the vehicle just floating in the air. The Koenigsegg regera lights up the entire rear end with fire when you use nitro, it looks awesome so I don't mind that one 😁. My Nissan fairlady 240 keeps glitching the tires into the body of the car and the exhaust into the ground. I am on PS 4 BTW.
Message 24 of 28 (1,517 Views)

Wraps not loading

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug This is a bug that has been in the game since day one and still is not fixed. Basically when you first enter the game or go online wraps do not show on your car
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? hammackh
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/16
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:35pm
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter any online mode or story with a car that has a wrap
What happens when the bug occurs? Wraps do not show
What do you expect to see? A patch or something to prevent this from happening
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

One way of temporarily fixing the bug is too remove the wrap and then apply it again. But it only works once or twice
Message 25 of 28 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happens to me as well, after doing this my wraps always load when I leave garage in multiplayer.

When in the garage, make sure the loading symbol in the bottom right screen has gone before exiting the garage.

I think the issue is that the wraps don't load fully before players exit

Hope this helps.

Message 26 of 28 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This happen in alldrive multiplayer But in speedlist The carwraps.Not. showing on the cars....the bug is still present
Message 27 of 28 (1,314 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had this twice since the early versions of the game. I think it has something to do with the internet connection.
Message 28 of 28 (1,294 Views)