Wrap Preview/Download Issue in "Community" section

by ScionOfAll

Original Post

Wrap Preview/Download Issue in "Community" section

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug There are certain wraps in the community wraps section - like the wrap for Rachel's 350z from Underground 2 towards the top 5 on the Trendind/Popular lists - that won't preview on the car when hovering above it, and when clicking download, you a weird base paint colour with no decals. The wrap did work last month, but after the "every car can reach 399" update, it seemed to stop working. I asked around and my friends have the same issue with that wrap, and a few others.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ScionOfAll
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For the wrap I was looking at: -Take a Nissan 350z into one of the garages - Go to "Wraps" - Go to "Community Wraps" - In "Trending" or "Most Popular", the wrap I was looking at should be one of the top 5 wraps (Rachel's 350z, green with a white Dragon head and purple flame from behind the head, and carbon hood.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Hovering over the wrap doesn't show a preview on the car, and downloading it just downloads a copy of whatever colour your car is.
What do you expect to see? The wrap being previewed on the car, and being able to download and use the wrap.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Typing something here in hopes this will finally submit

Message 1 of 3 (1,804 Views)

Re: Wrap Preview/Download Issue in "Community" section

★★ Apprentice

Same here. I wanted that wrap on my 350z. I`m having issues with wraps not loading on my cars too.

Message 2 of 3 (1,622 Views)

Re: Wrap Preview/Download Issue in "Community" section

★★★ Newbie
Agreed
Message 3 of 3 (1,589 Views)