Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? World Events
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/04/19 09:00
Summarize your bug I completed 4 world events and after that they stopped counting toward the daily contract of 6. I left freeplay to see if it was just lag or a bug, but when I went back to the fort. My number of completes went from 4 to 3. I had completed 6 at this point!!!! Please fix the issue of the quest completion.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play?
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive credit for the quest.
What should be happening instead? Completing the contract

Please fix this issue. It has been there since launch!

Message 1 of 8 (207 Views)

Re: World Quests not giving credit

★★★★ Novice

Also experiencing this on ps4 at 1am on 7 April (AEST). Stuck on 4 worlds events while in East Gate, Great Falls Canyon and Emerald Abyss areas. Unable to complete daily challenge for Elysian key. Starting to wonder why I continue to fight with the game to play. All I want is to get a key that opens a special chest the devs added as a  great new incentive to play which gives me... crafting materials. Yeah I only have 3k+ of those, 20 more alloys after a frustrating struggle with disconnects and glitches would be great thanks.

Message 2 of 8 (194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here on Xbox 1. Last two times it was daily challenge for key it stopped counting at 3. 

Message 3 of 8 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue but on PS4. Completed a variety of World Events while in freeplay; dungeons, and throughout the map; stopped counting at 4. Had randoms while in freeplay join up and help not sure if it counted those ones for both, me or the random. Was honestly expecting to be booted. When I went back to the fort it still showed 4 but when I tried to do more freeplay to get the elysium key. It didn't count any of them.

Are we supposed to do different types of World Events? Protect Corvus agent, archive chests, rescue archivists, etc. I have no idea. This has always happened on the weekend during the daily events, world events 6 needed. The 3 world events during the week is fine.

Message 4 of 8 (166 Views)

★★★★ Novice
one thing we found out you can only do 3 world events per run, we actually did 5 left waited it dropped the completed to 3 we had to go back in and do 3 more and they counted no problem, now it seems this is only for the 6 for dailies or weeklies or whatever it is, you can still do them continuously for champion of tarsis 100 event completion without leaving
Message 5 of 8 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im on xbox one and ive found the game counts 3 WEs then you have to end freeplay and start a new session.  You get a feat at 3 WEs so that may be why it quits counting.  Only an issue when daily is set at 6 for me.

Message 6 of 8 (111 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same happened to me then not long after my challenges broke, i finished heavy pistol master and light machine gun master but my trophy never popped up now i cant platinum no matter what i do and i only needed 3 more trophies after that one
Message 7 of 8 (97 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

It counts achievements, not the world events themselves.  You can only get 3 per session (bronze, silver, gold), which is why you need 2 Freeplay sessions to complete the x/6 daily for World Quests

Message 8 of 8 (81 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help