Re: 'World Domination' trophy/achievment not unlocking for PS4 and XBox one

by 82Rules

Original Post

'World Domination' trophy/achievment not unlocking for PS4 and XBox one

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? 'World Domination' trophy/achievement
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By winning all key games at all venues in World Tour, to see if the trophy/achievement unlocks
What happens when the bug occurs? I have completed a trophy guide for the game. At least 2 users pointed out to me in that forums post about winning all key games, but no unlock. Strangely, 'World Domination' popped for me on 9/7/18 after winning a 'Live Run' game. I have read that other users had the same happen.
What should be happening instead? The trophy/achievement should pop in the loading screen after winning all World Tour games
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Hello, guys. Here is a screen of me getting 'World Domination' after a 'Live Run' game in September on release day. Most trophies normally pop in the loading screen, but i remember being astonished that i got this. There was a very little chance of me unlocking and winning all World Tour games on the same day.

@babygeez11 Showed me screens last night, of him with green checks near all venues. 

Guys, i know most gamers don't care one bit about games trophies, but some of us care a lot. It means a lot to get all trophies in a game. I'm only 2 away, but i feel many will not grind the Legend status trophies, knowing that this one trophy will keep them from the Platinum. You have fixed achievement trophies in the past. Please do again for this one.

World Domination trophy glitch.jpg

Message 1 of 21 (7,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No one has been able to achieve this since October and while other trophies have been fixed this 1 now got glitched in the process, if this can get patched that would mean a great deal to many that have purchased this game thank you
Message 2 of 21 (7,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One week after the post and no one has anything to add as far as a solution is concerned? Come on, EA.

Message 3 of 21 (6,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Seriously, I should have unlocked this myself a few minutes ago, but nope. How many times does your community have to tell you broken trophies are inexcusable EA? FIX THIS NOW!

Message 4 of 21 (6,962 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@RichterLocke wrote:

Seriously, I should have unlocked this myself a few minutes ago, but nope. How many times does your community have to tell you broken trophies are inexcusable EA? FIX THIS NOW!

Oh, no man. So it really is glitched. Dammit.

Did you win all games in all venues?

I posted a trophy guide for this game. I did 

mark it as glitched. 

A PSN friend told me that 'Superhero'

is glitched as well.

Message 5 of 21 (6,944 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Superhero trophy is fine, but the trophy description is very misleading. You must fully complete at least 2 whole icon progression paths in a single player.

For example you can't complete Magic johnson icon path and do a Scottie Pippen. That won't count. If you did lets say, Curry and Ray Allen path in one single player the trophy will unlock.

World domination is 100% glitched at this moment.

Here me completed all venues and all objective. Nothing popped up.
https://imgur.com/a/pRs4bqW
Message 6 of 21 (6,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I got Superhero to pop after only 2 paths as well. My Westbrook Slasher build had 3 paths, but i only needed 2.

I have a friend that needed 4 paths to unlock it recently.

Sorry to hear about the World Domination problem. You're not alone. I hope EA can fix it soon.

Message 7 of 21 (6,908 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi there! I’m in the same boat and figured by adding my another voice on here, we can hopefully catch their attention. I’ve been in another thread that has been discussing the same problem with the trophy. It would mean the world if this could get fixed, thanks!

Message 8 of 21 (6,763 Views)

NBALive 19 “World Domination” Trophy not popping for PS4 and Xbox One

★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? “World Domination” Trophy not Popping up
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you complete every single major game in “World Tour”, the trophy that is associated with it doesn’t pop up
What happens when the bug occurs? The “World Domination” trophy doesn’t appear after fulfilling the requirements
What should be happening instead? The trophy “World Domination” should appear
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Hi there folks! There are 2 other threads focusing specifically on this bug, and with that being said, are keeping many fans from acquiring the Platinum for this game. I understand that y’all are very busy people, but it would mean so much if this could fixed and patched as soon as possible. Even a response knowing that something is getting done would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know at your earliest convenience, thank you!

Message 9 of 21 (6,772 Views)

Re: NBALive 19 “World Domination” Trophy not popping for PS4 and Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Come on, EA. Please fix this glitch.

As i stated in another thread, i got this early,

but in a spot it shouldn't have popped.

A few of my PSN friends are missing this,

and would have this trophy long ago if 

it was fixed.

It's early February, and we're not at the

real season's All-Star break yet, so there